AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Looove it!

I love Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream! This is such an amazing product. It makes my skin looks smooth and hydrated. I definitely recommend this product.

It was just meh

It’s a dry, cracked skin kind of time up here in the cold prairies, and I was hoping this cream would provide good support for my skin. When I first apply it, it goes on smoothly, non greasy, but it doesn’t feel like it penetrates deep enough into the skin and doesn’t last long. It just kind of feels like there’s a layer of wax on my skin when I go to touch it.

Also, I’m just not a fan of fragrance free lotions, BUT, I understand why they exist.

Fragrance Free!

Received this sample for review and love the fragrance free, no parabens, steroids or phthalates cream! Only small amount required & a bit greasy on applying but rub it in & dry's fast! Would recommend this is skin sensitive friends & family.

Excellent

I got a sample of this product I have been using it several times a Day the past few weeks my hand were really dry because of all the sanitizer I use all day this product really made my hand feel and look great no more cracked dry hands I would recommend aveeno restorative therapy to anyone it’s 100% worth it!

A great cream

I have used Aveeno products before but I found this one better.it is a rich feeling cream. When you apply it feels cool and smooth to the touch. Not greasy at all.I used it on my cracked hands and it immediately felt smooth to the touch.
    I would definitely recommend this product and will definitely be buying it.

Works really well

This cream works so well on my dry hands. I get super dry and cracked skin on my hands that gets aggravated by fragrances in a lot of moisturizers. I love that this is fragrance free so there's no burning, just a cool, soothing feeling as I apply it. I've used Aveeno's actual hand cream before and I do find that that dries just a little faster than this one, but other than that this will easily become my go to hand cream. Once my skin starts cracking and bleeding from dryness and I pull this cream out, I notice significant results within the first day of using it

Amazing!

I am a healthcare worker and find myself with extremely dry hands due to excessive washing and hand sanitizer use. I have also have extremely sensitive skin; but this product worked amazing!!! My hands are softer than ever and I didn’t experience any adverse reactions! I will absolutely be incorporating this cream into my everyday life!! Thank you aveeno!!

Light but effective

I enjoyed using this sample of the Aveeno restorative skin therapy repairing cream. It was not thick and absorbed quickly. It had no scent which I appreciated as it did not cause any reaction. This had more of a lotion consistency than a cream but it was still effective.

Just Okay

I had very high hopes for this cream. I found it did moisturize well but was incredibly greasy. There are creams that moisturize just as well without the grease. The smell was fantastic though.

Absorbs completely!

Nice going on and can actually feel the difference when touching my skin. The true test was when I washed my hands a short while later. There was no cream coming off and mixing with the soap and water as it had been totally absorbed. Pleasantly surprised.