AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Aveeno restorative skin therapy

I am so impressed with this product! It really made a difference with my dry skin and I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone who has dry damaged skin

January 07, 2021

Fast absorbing and not greasy

Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream has no scent and is very fast absorbing. It doesn't leave any residue or grease like other thick repairing cream. I put it all over my body and it keeps it moisturized for hours.

Not Greasy!

Loved this, I have really dry elbows and using this every day is really helping. It absorbs quickly and isn't greasy at all. I also appreciated that it was non scented. I have a cat with asthma and have to watch which products I use and I find non scented ones can tend to smell weird, this did not.

I will definitely repurchase!

Instant Relief

I am working outside all day. My hands get wet for prolonged periods and sometimes encounter harsh chemicals. I feel the creams restorative properties right away. Cream soaks in and isn’t too oily. Overall always a good experience using Aveeno and would recommend.

Great cream

It is okay to use every day. It absorbed pretty well and fast. It leaves your hands soft. I have extremely dry hands and it is not the best cteam for them. But in all I very much liked the cream and would even use it on my babies!!!

Hubby's new favourite moisturizer

Between the two of us, it's harder to find facial moisturizers that would work with my husband's skin type and overall temperament. Usually he finds most brands too thick for his sensitive and dry skin. He was really impressed with this formula as he liked how quickly it absorbed into his skin and made him feel soothed without being overbearing.

i totally recommend

Got this sample in the mail a few weeks ago and have been using it since. I totally recommend this product! Fragrance free, really helps to heal my skin witch is currently dry cracked skin from seasonal eczema. I was even able to avoid using my perception steroid cream, witch is definitely a pulse to me . It did stings a bit but is totally worth it and I do find it better than the normal aveeno.

Made a difference

This made my skin feel so soft and made it shine all day. I loved how it made my skin look alot better after 2 weeks of using it, my skin didn't look as dry as it was looking before I started using this product. I would use it in the morning and in the evening before bed. Looking forward till it hits shelves so I can buy a larger bottle

January 06, 2021

Great for cold climate winter skin.

This worked great for my winter dry elbows and feet.(tmi) I will probably be buying more as not much else has helped. Only issue is you have to apply often but worth it cuz it works!

Best Skin Theraphy

My skin can be so sensitive and dry so I am happy to received this gift! This repair cream has prebiotic oat, aloe and pro-vit B5 that gives you soft and moisturized skin. It has cooling effect you can feel that your skin is hydrated instantly!