AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

December 15, 2020

Nourishing

I love that this awesome lotion moisturizer your sin without having a greasy residue. I used after every handwash/ sanitizer and my hand felt nourished and soft.

Yes! Amazing Moisturizer!

I was always a fan of Aveeno products but some products in their lines were not as moisturizing, so when I saw this I knew I had to try it. I absolutely love this product as it’s very hydrating and moisturizing especially for dry skin and works wonders for eczema and psoriasis as well! I tried the sample I’ve gotten recently and have already bought a full size bottle myself. Would definitely recommend this to try!

Frequent Handwashing Just Met Its Match

Thank you to ChickAdvisor for the sample. I can't believe how well it works in such a short time. I've always washed my hands frequently, but even more so due to Covid. I seemed to have developed an eczema patch on a finger, which seems common in these times. Nothing has worked until now. After just 2 days of use, I am seeing a huge difference in not only the patch, but my hands and the effects of frequent handwashing. This one truly does seem to last through hand washing (sorry previous Aveeno products, but they didn't stand up the frequent handwashing at all). This one does and it's amazing. I love that there's no strong scent and it absorbs quickly without being greasy. I can't wait to buy more.

Gentle and effective

I love this moisturizer! It was super gentle... even with a few cuts and scratches on my hands while using it, there was no stinging or irritation. The cream soaks in beautifully and left my hands soft with no oily feeling at all. I will definitely be buying more!

Silky Smooth

Love this cream! Leaves my hands feeling silky smooth and hydrated. It's very long lasting as well. My hands have been so dry lately and this cream does the trick.

Very soft hands

As soon as this cream showed up in my mailbox I opened it and used it on my dry hands right away! They turned so soft and felt like the creams moisture was locking into my skin!

Feels Nourishing

Fragrance free but smells nice, maybe from the natural oat aspect. Feels a little sticky or tacky at first, kind of like a gel base even though it's a cream, but that goes away after about a minute and leaves hands feeling very smooth.

December 14, 2020

Moisturizing cream for hands or feet

I received this product for free to review. I have dry skin in the winter but not sensitive skin. This product did a good job of keeping my hands moisturized and I could tell a difference from using it. My only issue with it was the unscented claim. From afar it doesn't smell but if you actually smell your hand where it is, there is a bit of plastic or chemical smell to it. This was a bit strange to me.

December 14, 2020

Ideal for sensitive skin!

I have periocular dermatitis and this cream so far has been perfect. It’s hydrating,soothing and most importantly has no fragrance. It’s perfect for sensitive skin. I would highly recommend!

It’s okay

I received this as a sample. I use cream all over every night before bed to make my skin more soft. I found this to be just okay. The feeling was pretty light. It was almost gel like rather than cream. It was not super sticky, but did leave some residue. It had a bit of a scent in which was not really the greatest. It was faint, however still there none the less. I may consider trying other aveno creams in the future compared to just this one. Overall it did leave my skin feeling soft and restored.