AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Excellent Product

I really love this cream. Would definitely recommend it. Great for my skin especially during this time of the year. Excellent for my dry skin. Will be buying this product.

#tryAveenoRST

Really pleased with the product I have sensitive skin and I had no reaction to this product and it was not greasy at all and left my skin feeling soft and smooth

All day Nourishment

I am in love with this new cream, my skin was creamy and soft all day I had no flakes at all. During this cold weather it’s hard to come by a great treatment.

Love this product

It leaves skin feeling smooth and not dry. It doesn't have a strong smell which i love. Would definately buy on my next trip to the store. I love aveno and this one is the best product I've tried yet

Saskatchewan, Canada

YAY PRODUCTS

Was lucky enough to get selected by @chickadvisor , @aveeno to review this great product! To add this was my first product to test.
    As soon as I got it in the mail I yelped in excitement. Put the cream on right away on my hands. So far it’s good. I recommend this product! Smells good as well.

December 15, 2020

Gentle on the skin and effective

Great skin care product - it’s gentle and effective. I find that this takes a bit longer to absorb into the skin then some others on the market, and also leaves a temporary “film” on the skin. The scent leans towards natural/unscented but has a as bit of a mild, almost plastic like scent. I got a travel size sample for free in exchange for an honest review.

Helps with eczema!

Aveeno skin restorative therapy is the truth! I have eczema, and my skin is extremely dry in the winter time. I’m so happy I was chosen to try this product with the hope that it would alleviate the effects of my eczema, and retain the moisture in my skin. I’m so happy that I finally found a natural skin care product that helps with ezama! So far I’ve been mixing my Heavenly’s Holistic’s body butters, and my sample from Aveeno, and the results have been amazing, the Aveeno soothes my skin and locks in the moisture, while the Heavenly’s Holistic’s adds aromatherapy and calming benefits.

Soyeux

Enfin un produit qui fait se qu'il dit.
    Je les utiliser sur mes mains et mes coudes et ils sont doux,soyeux et plus du tout rêche.
    La crème s'applique facile,elle a une odeurs agréable et ne laisse pas de sensations grasse.

Very Moisturizing

Instantly soothes my dry skin. My skin is very dry, especially during the winter months, and this cream has really improved the texture of my skin. I like that it is fragrance, paraben, steroid and phtalate free. It is a little bit greasy, which would be the only downside.

December 15, 2020

Therapy foe my dry winter skin !

I am so glad I got to try the Aveeno restorative skin therapy lotion for free by Chickadvisor.
    This product truly relieved my itchy skin that I get from hot showers during winters.
    It absorbed easily and didn’t leave any oily residue, which is great plus.
    It’s amazing that this product free of harsh chemicals, parabens, steroids or fragrance. Great for people who maybe also looking for fragrance free products.
    Bonus is, that I also was sent a $2 coupon which I will definitely be using to buy the full size.
    I recommend it.