AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

Repaired overnight

Applied on my super cracker hands due to dry winter weather and all the cracks healed overnight...I used regular aveeno on a nightly basis but it didnt repair my hands as quickly as this formula I highly recommend it a contender for worker hands cream

Soft hands

I am a Frontline worker whom washes their hands many times throughout my shift. My hands often get dry, irritated, red and cracked. They are often sore from the constant harsh chemicals of the hand sanitizer and soaps. I have tried many different lotions the best 9 months and have found they are effective for the first few days and then don't work as well. When I received a sample size of Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy cream, I was quick to try it out. It did not feel greasy and there was no smell to it. My hands instantly felt moisturized and soft. I have been using it for just over a week now and I am more than happy with how many hands currently look. I will be going out and purchasing a full size bottle of this for not only my home, but one at work too!

December 15, 2020

Soft and silky smooth is an understatement

This lotion is absolutely divine, been using for only 2 days and I already feel the difference. I mainly use most lotions on my hands as I clean alot so my skin dries fairly quickly, this lotion leaves my skin so smooth and moist but not greasy. Love it!

December 15, 2020

Favourite cream for me and my little one!

New favourite lotion, especially for winter! This cream leaves our skin smooth and moisturized every time. Works perfectly on our sensitive skin, and I love that it is unscented!

December 15, 2020

Skin Therapy Repairing Cream - Yes It Is!!!

I have been using the product for a week now on my hands and I absolutely love this cream. It is not greasy, it takes away the roughness on my hands and there is very little scent. I even put it on before I go to bed. With using so much hand sanitizer lately my hands get very dry. This is the first cream in a long time that really takes the dryness away. I love that the scent is not over powering. You can barely smell the cream when you are wearing it which is great for my allergies. For the first time in a long time I can actually use this cream and then go to bed.

Cracked hands no more

I work in a job where I have to wash and sanitize non stop, this leads to severely cracked hands. When I received this product to try I was hoping it was going to solve my problems. I have to say I was presently surprised at how well this hand cream works on my cracked and dry hands. I love how it’s not greasy and not strong smelling. It’s the perfect cream for the cold winter that’s coming.

Great for Canadian winter

I am very happy with this product as it moisturises skin very well, is non greasy and contains no harmful chemicals or fragrance. Gentle on skin and gets easily absorbed. My skin feels so smooth, perfect for this winter season. I recommend this product to everyone.

Very soothing

I just recently tried Avenida Restorative Skin Therapy and already my skin feels less dry and cracked. The cold winters always make my hands so dry so this lotion will help add much more moisture! I like that it does not leave a greasy film on my hands as well!

Excellent Product

I really love this cream. Would definitely recommend it. Great for my skin especially during this time of the year. Excellent for my dry skin. Will be buying this product.

#tryAveenoRST

Really pleased with the product I have sensitive skin and I had no reaction to this product and it was not greasy at all and left my skin feeling soft and smooth