AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Great product 👌

I am in love with this aveeno restorative skin therapy cream. It relieved my absolutely dry and itching hands right away. My doctor prescribed me a medicine cream that has steroids in it but since I samples this one. I am never going back to my older one. This is the most safest way to hydrate my hands and feet that needs regular conditioning especially in winters. This is actually very effective and apparently the most easily found solution over the counter for very mild to mild eczema prone skin. I tried aveeno eczema care too but this one just stands out as its isn't sticky atall. It absorbs into the skin right away leaving your skin feeling all drenched in moisture and relieved. It doesn't have a fragrance too that may interfere with any kind of allergies. I'm in love with this. Thankyou @aveeno for such an innovative product.

Really moisturising

During winter season our skin needs super hydration. If you are looking for a cream that is really hydrating and makes your skin super soft then look no further. My skin gets really dry during winters so this product is best for me ! #tryAveenoRST

Great product

Great for dry skin. Sample is a good size and will purchase. I have extremely dry skin and this is so nice. Arrived fast. On time. No strong scent so was perfect for my dry skin

Excellent produit

Crème très efficace, enlève la peau sèche, réhydrate, non grasse qui s’absorbe rapidement, sans parfum ni parabene. Merci beaucoup de m’avoir permis d’essayer

Produit hydratant

Après plusieurs jours d’essais sur mes mains sèches causées par le lavage incessant de celles-ci et aux désinfectants alcoolisés, j’ai pu remarquer une différence marquante. J’ai retrouvé une peau de bébé tout en sentant bon. Un excellent produit que je recommande fortement.

Amazing Moisturizer

I was really impressed with Aveeno new skin repairing cream. I found it soothing on my dry itchy skin. It moisturized my skin so nice. Leaving it soft, smooth and comfortable. A really great skincare product. A must have in the winter and throughout the year.

Quick fix

The aveeno restorative therapy repairing cream is fragrance free but does have a light smell. I cant quite make out what the scent is. It has a slicky feeling when u rub it on your skin. This product quickly gets absorbed into your skin without feeling greasy or sticky. It gives you a nice shine and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. My only problem is it didnt last long I felt my hands feeling dry after 5 min. Overall it is a good product but not for me.

Relieve dry skin

I have dry skin especially during the winter months, finding a good product to keep my skin hydrated can be difficult aveeno restorative skin therapy helped make my skin feel smooth longer

Hydratation

La crème a vraiment hydraté ma peau sèche au moment ou j'en ai le plus besoin, l'automne-hiver. J'ai souvent une parti du visage qui devient complètement sèche et très hérité. Cela fais environ 1 1/2 semaine que je l'utilise et je remarque que mes rides ont diminué a certain endroit. Je me rends compte que c'était un fort manque d'hydrations qui causait ce problème. J'aime le fait que que la crème soit sans odeur ce qui n'interfère pas avec mon parfum. Elle est aussi non collante et pénètre bien et surtout dans mon cas ne bouche pas les pores donc ne me cause pas de boutons. Je suis très satisfaite du résultat jusqu'à présent, je n'ose pas imaginer l'amélioration de ma peau après plus d'un mois.

Awesome for relieving dryness

This Neutrogena restorative cream is working its magic to heal my cracking hands during the winter dry season. It’s goes on smoothly and is mot greasy. The cream absorbs into the skin quickly and the price point is right.