AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Efficace et peau douce

J’aime beaucoup les produit Aveeno et j’ai particulièrement apprécié celui-ci. J’ai appliqué sur mes coudes et genoux séchés par ces temps froid et au bout de 3 jours j’ai vu une amélioration. J’aime beaucouo ce produit je ne donne simplement pas la note parfaite car j’aurais aimé qu’elle soit parfumé. Elle lisse une peau douce et soyeuse.

December 19, 2020

Great for cold damaged skin

I used a couple times on my hands, elbows and face to protect them from the cold. I have very sensitive skin prone to acne and this product was perfect for me! I haven't seen any breakouts and my skin is glowing!

Extraordinaire

Cette crème est extraordinaire pour le corps et surtout les mains. Non graisseuse et pénètre instantanément la peau rugueuse. Son effet dure assez longtemps. J'en suis enchantée

Miracle in a jar

This cream is a nice thick consistency for my very dry, eczema skin. The fragrance was light and delightful. The cream worked wonders on my dry, sensitive skin. With my eczema, I have dry patches that are scaly and it's hard to find a product that can soothe and treat the dry area. I have been using it for 5 days now and I can see an improvement already.

adds moisture to skin

seemed to add more moisture to my dry/itchy skin.NO added scent,goes on easliy and smoothly.Tube container keeps cream clean ,easy to use just the amount you need

December 19, 2020

ultra softness in a flash

Immediately softens my hands and leaves a protective thin protective layer to keep moisture in throughout the day. Very light scent. Non-greasy. The small bottle is convenient for my purse. Larger pump format that I have purchased dispenses well too.

A winter winner

I already use Aveeno products as I prefer the more natural ingredients, fragrance free and they are a brand that really works. However I do have to apply them multiple times a day. With Aveeno restorative skin therapy it lasts much longer on my skin than other Aveeno products and other brands. I use less and it makes my skin feel hydrated and smoother longer. I love that it's free of fragrance, parabens, steroids and phthalates. That's very important to me to have less chemicals on my skin and on my children's skin. I love that its mild enough for their sensitive skin. I have extremely dry skin in the winter and this is definitely doing the trick to save my skin. I have already bought a full size lotion becuase I love this product so much!

Fabulous product

Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream is a must have product! It absorbs well, does not leave a greasy residue and best of all, quickly relieved the dry skin on my hands!

crème qui répare

avec les multiples lavages de nos mains rien ne vaut une crème qui répare et qui fait du bien en l'appliquant; une crème qui adoucit tout en réparant

December 19, 2020

I would buy this product

I really liked the Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy. I had received the repairing cream as a sample to try out. My thoughts on it was, I found it very moisturizing. I have dry skin and for me this was the perfect balance that I was looking for. What really excited me about this product was that it is free of harsh chemicals, and is fragrance free since I have some sensitivity towards it. I didn’t find that it burned my skin either, it felt thick but immediately absorbed into the skin very well. All in all, I would buy this product.