AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

Perfect for winter

This was a great surprise to get in the mail, as soon as I got it, I opened it and put some on. It was great and i instantly felt moisturized. I can't wait to use it more and keep it handy in my purse for the rest of the season.

Restorative skin therapy

It’s all in the name!! Makes your skin feel fresh and restored

Saving my dry hands!

I received this cream as a free sample to review. I love that this is fragrance free, and has nice and gentle ingredients. It doesn't sting when I put it on my hands and it does keep the moisture in my hands for a long time. I felt like my hands were moisturized very well from this product. I have only 2 issues with this product and that it's not really specific if it's only for body or if it's acceptable to use as a facial moisturizer as well, and that this product/company is not cruelty free. I would love it if this product was cruelty free as I try to stick to only buying cruelty free products.

Instant Aahhhh

As soon as I opened the package to try the sample I felt instant aahhh! I took it work because I use a lot of hand sanitizer which dries out my hands. Aveeno made my hands feel normal again! My cuticles also thank you! I will use the coupon for sure because it’s a bit pricey but worth it!

December 10, 2020

Excellent product for dry sore skin

My family has dry skin and exema. We really liked this product to help combat both problems. We will definitely make this a commonly used product for our home.

MY SKIN NEEDED THIS

Aveeno always fulfills expectations and more. moisturizing and hydrating. everything I needed for the cold winter days. repairs my skin and prevents cracking when shovelling snow. everyone needs!

Lightweight and Smooth

This product is nice and smooth and feels lightweight on your skin. Easy application. This was a no scent moisturizer however there is a hint of something that I didn’t particularly enjoy.

Relief!!

The Winter months always leave my hands so dry. Now with the pandemic, I am contantly washing and sanitizing my hands. My hands are raw and sore. This cream is instant relief. I love it!! My hands are so soft!

Awesome Cream

I loved this cream. It doesn’t leave you feeling greasy, but leaves your skin feeling smooth and silky. 9 hours later and my skin is still feeling soft and smooth, and hydrated.

Worked very well!

I am so happy I was able to try this product. To begin, I am very glad it is fragrance free because that would have been a big red flag. This product definitely soothed my extremely sensitive skin. Will buy again!