AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Great for dry skin

This aveeno is great for dry skin. I had a cut on my hand where the scar was taking a long time to heal because of the dry winter temperatures. Within three applications it was moisturized and gone.

So Soft

I have very dry skin and I moisturize daily when I get out of the shower. This cream locked in all the moisture from my shower and left my skin feeling soft and smooth all day and night. My skin has never felt healthier.

Mediocre

Feels light, absorbs really easily and a little goes a long way. If this is what you look for in a cream, then this might be the one for you. Personally, I prefer something that is thicker and ‘creamier’ in texture to help relieve my extra dry, eczema-prone hands in the winter. I do appreciate the free sample though.

Healing my skin

I tried it many times this past week and has done an amazing job on my dry skin. I even did massages with it. Does not get sticky at all. Super comfortable

Great Product for dry skin

I have a very dry and itchy skin and this works great on my skin.Specially this time of the year my skin gets very itchy and when I try this on my skin it felt very great and soothing.No fragrance or parabens which is what I need.Love Aveeno.It’s the best!

Reparing cream

This product has been the best on my skin I have super sensitive skin and ita very dry winter is the worst but with this stuff it works wonders for my skin It leave it feeling so soft and hydrated through the day love it

Great for dry skin!

This cream was so hydrating for my skin and I loved that it contained no fragrance! I found that it sat a bit heavy on my skin so I would recommend it more as a night time cream. Overall I was impressed with this product and will continue to use it.

December 13, 2020

Lovely product for soft skin

I really like how this makes my sensitive skin so soft and helps to clear my skin of blemishes. It smells very much like oatmeal and is a little bit heavy on the skin which is why I would recommend it for night time (and why I only gave 4 stars). I was actually impressed at how much I liked this product. The simple design and effectiveness of the product makes it a great regular product to keep around the house.

Winter essentials

I have really dry skin in the winter and this product definitely helped me to heal my ankles knees and my arms which get irritated often in the cold. I will definitely purchase this again and I have recommended it to my family as well.

So Good

I always love Aveeno products, and this cream is one of my favorite. It makes me feel my skin so smooth. It is very hydrating. Love it and no more dry hands