AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

December 13, 2020

Nice oatmeal cream for sensitive skin

I’m almost done my sample already! There is hardly a scent (you really just smell the oatmeal) and it's so smooth. It doesn't irritate my skin, even three broken skin I have. Avenida is a great brands, now I'll try their body wash too! Especially great in the winter months!

No more flaky skin

#tryAveenoRST - this lotion makes your skin less itchy & flaky after the first application. After using it for 3 days my skin felt great no more scratching or flaking. I would recommend Aveeno RST to anyone suffering from dry or itchy skin. Thank you ChickAdvisor & Aveeno for the free sample.

Soothes dry skin

My skin gets super dry and itchy in the winter. It helped soothe my skin after a bath it was perfect. It wasn't greasy or smelly and didn't stick to my clothing. Both my husband and son have super dry skin so I will be sure to purchase a big bottle.
    I very much enjoyed it.

Holistic Healing

#tryAveenoRST - I received my free sample and tried it immediately on my extremely dry skin caused by a combination of extra hand-washing and colder weather. The Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream worked like magic. It was nice because there was no scent; it did not feel greasy at all and my skin felt supple and almost plump with moisture after being so dry for so long! It quenched my skin, especially my hands and elbows that had been quite rough. I was very impressed.

Replenished my skin!

I am always looking for lotions and creams to soothe my skin. I find winter just dries out my skin and my hands and feet will start to crack. This product immediately soothed my red sore hands. I found that this product also gave me a barrier to protect my skin. Not greasy at all. I even put it on my feet! So happy with this product. Found a new cream to help battle the dryness :)

Pretty good hand cream

This is a good hand cream. Not overly greasy, absorbs relatively quickly. Don't need to use a lot. Seems to protect for a long time so I don't have to use it eveyday

Amazing

I really enjoyed using this product. It was amazing on the skin and I will for sure buy it for future. I always have dry skin and this really helped with my skin making it soft and not as rough.

Dry hands no more!

This lotion is super hydrating and nourishing! I was surprised how nicely it went on and that it wasn't greasy! It felt smooth going on and it really helped to keep my hands hydrated. My hands get very dry from all the washing, this lotion was so nice to have in my purse and get that relief from dry cracked hands!

Very impressed

When I got the product my first thought was"it's too small"to give an opinion. My first application I had too much. I didn't need so much. My hands are so dry, sore,red and chapped from washing them so many times at work for you covid. It had the right smell that's wasn't too strong. It didn't stay greasy. Which impressed me. After using just a few times my hands were back to normal. I most definitely will purchase and recommend this product to others.

Perfect for dry skin

Loved this product so much!! It instantly repaired my dry skin in this super cold winter! I have really sensitive skin and it did not irritate or turn red at all. Perfect for dry and sensitive skin.