AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Soothing Body Wash Reviews

AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Soothing Body Wash formulated with Prebiotic Oat, Aloe and Provitamin B5, gently cleanses and leaves your skin feeling nourished all day long. Designed for sensitive, distressed, dry skin. Free of fragrance, parabens, soaps, sulphates, phthalates. Dermatologist Recommended Brand.

You may also like AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream and AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Itch Relief Balm

Nettoie en douceur et apaise la peau sensible

Le gel nettoyant dermo-apaisant AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy, à base d’avoine prébiotique, d’aloès et de provitamine B5, nettoie la peau en douceur et laisse une sensation d’hydratation toute la journée.

November 05, 2020

Better than most

I suffer from very dry skin and this product did a decent job, but I still experienced dryness after a shower. Another thing is that it barely lathered, so I was tempted to use a lot.

November 01, 2020

I love it

So my skin was so bumpy andy skin was so bad, I just got this as a samplenand I can see and feel the difference already, I love this stuff thank you so much.. within a month I should feel confident in my own skin again

October 30, 2020

Effective, Fragrance Free & Perfect for Sensitive Skin:)

My skin never looked and felt so moisturized, hydrated and smooth and it's all thanks to the Aveeno Restorative Therapy Skin Care. I started my day with the soothing body wash along with my double sided silicone body brush bath belt to exfoliate and massage my skin even better and it felt sublime like a day at the spa. Then I apply the repairing cream which wasn't at all sticky/gunky but rather light and natural. It left my skin feeling moisturized and smooth for the rest of the day. Lastly I would apply the itch relief balm when needed and I have to say it's super effective and fast acting upon application. It's a light consistency and absorbs into my skin quickly and immediately soothes the dry, itchy area. I was definitely impressed and I thoroughly enjoyed this whole skin care repair package. It's perfect for my entire family when it comes to skin sensitivity and strong fragrances. We'll certainly need to stock up on more of these fantastic Aveeno products for the harsh and long winter.

October 24, 2020

I love this body wash!

I’ve suffered with chronic eczema my whole life. This has been a game changer for me. My skin has never felt this good in years. This is my new favorite. I highly recommend for anyone suffering with chronic eczema.

October 03, 2020

Very good

Great body wash, smells good, makes me feel soft and clean, nice for sensitive skin, affordable compared to certain other brands, I recommend to all.

October 02, 2020

Aveeno restorative skin therapy

I absolutely love the aveeno Restotive skin therapy soothing body wash. It is very good for sensitive skin which I have and it's also light scented. It made my skin feel silky smooth and very vibrant. I would definitely purchase in the near future 😊

September 15, 2020

Excellent quality, reasonable price

Reasonably priced and excellent quality. It is easy to find the products in the Aveeno line that you are looking for. Makes skin feel clean and soft and fresh.