4.1/5
Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub Reviews

This daily facial scrub helps improve skin tone, texture and clarity to reveal brighter, more radiant skin. This unique formula combines moisture-rich Soy extract with smooth, round microbeads to gently exfoliate while you cleanse, leaving skin soft, smooth and even-looking. Its soap-free, oil-free, hypoallergenic ingredients are good for everyday use and gentle enough for sensitive skin.

April 08, 2019

Love,love,love this

Best most gentle scrub ever, works great on any skin type,smells amazing also. I consistently use this product daily and my skin has never looked better,

March 25, 2019

My favorite facial scrubs

I used this product all the time.it improves my skin tone and removes blackheads and whiteheads better than any other brand and making my skin smooth and doesn't dry.

January 25, 2019

very gentle

this scrub is very gentle, it's not harsh on my skin and you can literally use it every day. i do find my skin 'brighten' a little after use. price is good, worth trying

March 24, 2018

Feels great

This scrub is gentle but feels so amazing. My skin feels so soft after using this and doesn’t feel scrubbed raw like some exfoliating products - smells great too!

October 18, 2017

Part of my daily routine!

I am so glad I found the perfect scrub for daily use! My skin gets dry very easily, so to find a scrub that doesn't completely dry out my skin is great. Aveeno did a great job with this product and I'm so happy with it. I would highly recommend it.

2.3/5

October 08, 2017

Leaves my skin feeling dry

For me I have very oily skin, after using this product my skin felt soft however few minutes later my skin very rough and dry even though I applied moisturizer right after. Overall I don't recommend it.

June 15, 2017

yum

i love this scrub. Its gentle yet gets rid of black heads and dry skin. Leaves your face so so soft! Like crazy soft. I use it a couple times a week and i have great skin

June 06, 2017

Aveeno products are one of my main lines that I use for my skin care routines. I use this product almost everyday. It gently buffs my skin keeps my skin soft and buffed

May 28, 2017

Not a bad facial scrub for the price. Not harsh on sensitive skin and can be used daily. It removes oil effectively and the beads feel relaxing on the skin.

May 23, 2017

This is a great product especially for the price! It makes my face feel so smooth and really cleans out my pores I find. I have very sensitive skin and this product doesn't bother it at all!!
    I would recommend people trying this for sure