Aveeno Skin Relief Hand Cream Reviews

Your hands are the first sign that winter is coming, so make sure you’re ready with AVEENO® Skin Relief Hand Cream! Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal, AVEENO® Skin Relief Hand Cream helps heal dry skin and form a protective barrier against the elements for 24 hour moisturization.
  • Lasts through hand washing, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Non-greasy, fast absorbing and fragrance-free formula
  • Gentle enough for sensitive skin.
For more info, visit: Aveeno

February 01, 2016

I used this once and it left my hands feeling to soft. I normally get really bad dry skin in the winter but this did just the trick. It also came in a sent that did bug my allergy. love it!

November 01, 2015

this stuff is amazing ! keep hands moisturised, which is must for the weather that is coming our way :p Aveeno is a very trusted and loved brand in my house hold I use it not only on my self but also my 5 month old son.

November 01, 2015

This is one item you'll see in my purse now that the weather's getting colder. I love how it leaves my hands nice and moisturized!

November 01, 2015

I received this product in my ShopCrawl swag bag, but have used Aveeno in the past. It's a good "basic" to keep in a purse. At 97ml, it's a good travel essential because it's under the general airline restriction of a carry-on liquid limit of 100ml, so you can be confident it will clear security without an issue. I work with the public and tend to use hand sanitizer frequently during the day, and follow-up with a hand moisturizer. I go through a lot of it, so need something quick, affordable, and without a heavy scent - Aveeno ticks all the boxes.

November 01, 2015

I love this cream, its non-scented and non-greasy so it doesn't leave an oily residue. It left my hands feeling very soft.

October 31, 2015

I recieved this product in my swag bag at the Dufferin mall shop crawl! I used this product on my hands because they were extremely dry and usually get very dry when it gets cold outside. No cream usually helps my hands but this one made a huge difference!! My hands were so moisturized and felt great! I recommend this cream to everyone!!

October 29, 2015

I use Aveeno quite often, currently I am using an Aveeno shower gel, as well as the hand cream.
    I enjoy the scent-free of Aveeno products, as well they are easy to buy at Costco and Shoppers when they go on sale.

The hand cream left my hands smooth and soft for a few hours and it absorbed quickly. I would recommend it to a friend and buy it again. It is great for people who don't want too much scent, or have irritations happen frequently from other products.

I received this as part of my goodie bag from ShopCrawl.

October 29, 2015

Love this hand cream! It's great in the winter when the air is so dry. Works really well as an everyday hand cream. I keep one in my car and another in my office to use throughout the day!

October 29, 2015

I use this daily now and it keeps my hands soft and moisturized. With the changing weather, this is needed and it's not overly thick or clumpy so it just massages right into my skin. LOVE!

October 28, 2015

Aveeno Skin Relief Hand Cream has a silky texture when applied, and leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth. I do feel like the product absorbs into the skin quickly, but there is also a feeling of a thin barrier that is left on my hands leading me to believe my skin is well protected. There is also no fragrance to this cream, which is what I look for.

My cons would be that this product does not have active anti-aging ingredients in it, or SPF.