• Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Cream
  • Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Cream

Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Ranked #1302 out of 1657 in Body Lotions & Creams

Dermatologist recommended. Clinically proven to provide long-lasting moisturization to relieve dry, flaky, itch, cracked skin. Made with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal, Shea Butter and Cooling Menthol.

May 15, 2017

I love this product for my dry skin. It's super effective during the winter months when my skin is at its driest. It goes on smoothly and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I like feeling the silkiness of this cream on my legs, its as though I can feel it absorbing. It's perfect after a hot shower!

April 19, 2017

For anyone who has sensitive skin, I highly recommend Aveeno. For someone who has rosashia, this cream never bothers it or causes an outbreak. My skin is generally softer and not dry at all since using this everyday

April 13, 2017

My husband and I have been using this for more than 3 years and it definitely relieves the dryness in our skin from very cold and dry weather. It's not heavy on the face and can be used on any part of your body, especially those with dryness and itchiness. It's great for sensitive skin too!

December 14, 2015

I personally prefer products with "cooling menthol". It helps me cool down my eczema. I have sensitive skin, so I have been using Aveeno products for over a decade and it has always been agreeing with my skin.

March 24, 2014

Living in the harsh winter I do, lotion is a must. My entire family uses this product and we love it. Good consistency and not greasy. Definitely recommend this product.