Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #397 out of 1660 in Body Lotions & Creams

This patented Triple Oat formula with shea butter extract relieves and soothes itchy, extra dry skin, and is clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours to provide lasting protection from skin dehydration. This breakthrough lotion starts to work immediately to nourish and restore lipids and essential moisture to skin. Rich, yet fast-absorbing, it contains no added fragrance and is good for even sensitive skin.

May 30, 2017

This is not what I intended on grabbing on a busy shopping trip but I accidentally grabbed this one. However, I do love the hint of mint, really nice cooling sensation on irritated dry skin. My hubby likes it.

May 15, 2017

Aveeno Active Naturals skin relief moisturizing lotion is really worth recommendation.
    Its smell is really good, starts to work immediately to nourish and restore lipids and essential moisture to skin.

May 02, 2017

This does have a medical scent to it which was the reason why it was passed down to me. I use it mainly as a hand cream. You will feel there is a protective layer on your hands without being greasy that you can't do your work. It lasted forever.

May 01, 2017

Tried many different body wash and body lotion due to skin irritation and finally read about Aveeno skin relief body lotion and gave it a try. Really liked it and it helped with my skin irritation as I have very sensitive skin.

March 31, 2017

I have very dry skin and have to apply lotion to my face immediately after getting out of the shower before my face dries. I have tried every cream out there and I was very happy when I discovered Aveeno's skin relief moisturizing lotion. It isn't sticky, which I absolutely hate and it absorbs quickly. It also has just a bit of cooling menthol which is nice as well.

March 24, 2017

I like this body lotion because it is light weight and relieves the itchiness right away. However, i feel like it take a bit long time to absord, but with its value and price, you can't beat.

March 01, 2017

Aveeno is a great brand! I purchased this product at my local Walmart. This winter has been rough on my poor legs so I slather this lotion all over as soon as I jump out of the shower. It's not too scented but just enough to feel fresh!

March 01, 2017

I love Aveeno cleansing products and lotion. This lotion doesn't leave a greasy feeling like some lotions do. I also love to use this lotion in the summer for dry feet.

February 18, 2017

All of my life I've suffered from dry skin. You know those dry, patchy spots some people have on their skin? Yup, that was me! And in the winter? Bloody hands from being so dry! I've tried everything! I've noticed a big difference since using this! Finally I can be comfortable again!

February 04, 2017

I love this product!!! The lotion really helps this time of year as I'm always washing my hands. (especially being in a job where I deal with sewage and fire) My hands get so dry so quickly. I love that it's coconut scented. It's my favorite scent and knowing that Aveeno has coconut makes me more likely to buy it. The full size bot