Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

This patented Triple Oat formula with shea butter extract relieves and soothes itchy, extra dry skin, and is clinically proven to moisturize for 24 hours to provide lasting protection from skin dehydration. This breakthrough lotion starts to work immediately to nourish and restore lipids and essential moisture to skin. Rich, yet fast-absorbing, it contains no added fragrance and is good for even sensitive skin.

January 17, 2018

Great Product for Dry Skin

Love this product so much! It is not oily at all and the moisturising effect can last for up to 12 hours and this is a great product to use if you are having dry skin during winter season.

December 13, 2017

Great Feeling Skin

I was always the person that loved scented body lotion, until I developed hives and my skin began to itch like crazy. I purchased the Aveeno skin reflief gentle scent lotion and there is just enough scent to make me happy. Although, I purchased this lotion for quick reflef from the itching I contuine to use it because it makes my skin feel hydrated the entire day. I can definalty tell a difference in my skin.

December 05, 2017

A yes in my books

I've always had a problem with my sensitive skin and using lotions. With aveeno I have never had a issue. It's great and I use this on my children. It leaves your skin feeling amazing . :)

October 18, 2017

I like how it treats my skin!

I first started using this product back in 2014 and I have been using it regularly since then, especially during winter months. Though it is a little bit greasy for the wormer months,it does it job perfectly when my skin gets drier. I totally recommend it for some one who has dry skin. It gets absorbed quickly and leaves a shine which I really like.

May 30, 2017

This is not what I intended on grabbing on a busy shopping trip but I accidentally grabbed this one. However, I do love the hint of mint, really nice cooling sensation on irritated dry skin. My hubby likes it.

May 15, 2017

Aveeno Active Naturals skin relief moisturizing lotion is really worth recommendation.
    Its smell is really good, starts to work immediately to nourish and restore lipids and essential moisture to skin.

May 02, 2017

This does have a medical scent to it which was the reason why it was passed down to me. I use it mainly as a hand cream. You will feel there is a protective layer on your hands without being greasy that you can't do your work. It lasted forever.

May 01, 2017

Tried many different body wash and body lotion due to skin irritation and finally read about Aveeno skin relief body lotion and gave it a try. Really liked it and it helped with my skin irritation as I have very sensitive skin.

March 31, 2017

I have very dry skin and have to apply lotion to my face immediately after getting out of the shower before my face dries. I have tried every cream out there and I was very happy when I discovered Aveeno's skin relief moisturizing lotion. It isn't sticky, which I absolutely hate and it absorbs quickly. It also has just a bit of cooling menthol which is nice as well.

March 24, 2017

I like this body lotion because it is light weight and relieves the itchiness right away. However, i feel like it take a bit long time to absord, but with its value and price, you can't beat.