Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment Fragrance Free Reviews
#15 in Remedies

September 15, 2019
    United States

Perfect for dry itchy skin!

BUY this!!! I use this in the bath once a week and it keeps the itching skin at bay. I love it for the winter months or when I have overexposed the the sun. Very relaxing and seals in the moisture so my skin is soft again.

July 22, 2019

Relieves dry scalp!

Absolutely love this product!! I have a very dry scalp n head n shoulders doesnt help it but this product here sure does! Leaves scalp feeling refreshed n has no itch and leaves my hair very soft and definitely all my body!!

April 15, 2019

Awesome bath treatment

What an amazing bath treatment. Helps soothe my and my baby’s skin. We both have eczema and this really helps to sooth and soft.
    Great if you have super sensitive skin. Also helps with itch. Wouldn’t clog the bathroom either

April 08, 2019

must have for eczema!

I buy this exact product for my extremely dry skin due to my eczema!
    This help lock in moisture n calm my skin when it’s really irritated. I’d definitely use this during the winter months twice a week.

April 04, 2019

Amazing

This stuff smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling so soft and moisturized. I will definitely buy this product again, and recommend to everyone, no one specific.

April 02, 2019

I would recommend that you buy this product for your health

This product is perfect for dry skin and also with just the beginning of the my problem with the skin of cracking splitting. It turns into full on peeling off of skin. I just either get a pail or bowl to soak my hands or feet in the treatment and it takes away the itchiness or the pain. The skin becomes pliable and soft and there is no need to worry about the skin other than to put some lotion on the hand/foot.

March 24, 2019

Makes my itches go away

I bought this product for my son originally which has inherited the eczema I had when younger. When I was suffering from dry itchy skin I decided to give it and try and it was life changing. It works amazing and can even be put into a soaking foot massager.

March 21, 2019

Great for winter dry skin

I really like this product especially because I sometimes have minor skin irritation. ezcema so I like to put this in my bath and soak. My skin feels so smooth and it make my itchiness and dry skin feel much better.

March 18, 2019

What a relief!

I suffer from extremely dry skin in the winter and I use Aveeno body lotion but the best treatment I find has been this wonderful soothing bath treatment made with colloidal oatmeal. I also suffer from hives due to an autoimmune disease and it helps relieve the itching for that also.

My Father used this, my Mother used this and now I am using this. I don't know how I would get through the winter without Aveeno soothing bath treatment! I recommend this to anyone that suffers from dry itchy skin.

When I buy it I just don't buy one box, I buy multiples. It truly is a miracle in a box!

February 21, 2019

Best treatment for dry skin EVER

This is like pouring oatmeal into your bath. If you have irritated skin or eczema, you should use Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment -- so gentle on the skin and offers great relief for itchy, dry skin. I highly recommend this product.