Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment Fragrance Free Reviews
#15 in Remedies

March 21, 2019

Great for winter dry skin

I really like this product especially because I sometimes have minor skin irritation. ezcema so I like to put this in my bath and soak. My skin feels so smooth and it make my itchiness and dry skin feel much better.

March 18, 2019

What a relief!

I suffer from extremely dry skin in the winter and I use Aveeno body lotion but the best treatment I find has been this wonderful soothing bath treatment made with colloidal oatmeal. I also suffer from hives due to an autoimmune disease and it helps relieve the itching for that also.

My Father used this, my Mother used this and now I am using this. I don't know how I would get through the winter without Aveeno soothing bath treatment! I recommend this to anyone that suffers from dry itchy skin.

When I buy it I just don't buy one box, I buy multiples. It truly is a miracle in a box!

February 21, 2019

Best treatment for dry skin EVER

This is like pouring oatmeal into your bath. If you have irritated skin or eczema, you should use Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment -- so gentle on the skin and offers great relief for itchy, dry skin. I highly recommend this product.

December 23, 2018
    Illinois, United States

Absolutely Amazing!!!

My youngest son has extremely dry skin with large patches of red sore blotches and this product along with Aveeno brand eczema lotions has been the best remedy for my baby. His red blotches have cleared almost all up and he is so much more comfortable in his own skin finally.

November 15, 2018

Looking for a soothing bath product - FOUND!

Using this product is like pouring oatmeal into your bath. Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment is great for anyone with irritated skin or eczema - it is easy and gentle on the skin and offers relief from itchiness and dry skin. Admittedly, this product is a bit pricey, but it is worth it. I highly recommend this product.

September 19, 2018

Perfect

My son has very sensitive skin and this bath treatment does an excellent job of clearing up his rashes.It is the only thing that I have found to work on him.

April 14, 2018

Sensitive skin in the shower

I was visiting my sister and forgot to bring my body wash. I have to be careful with the kinds of soaps I use or my skin suffers. So I found this product that she uses for my niece and thought I would give it a try. I felt clean, it have a nice smell to it, and my skin didn't have a problem at all.

April 09, 2018

Bon pour la peau

J'adore ajouter un sachet d'avoine aveeno dans mon bain. J'ai des problème de peau et ça apaise. Bon pour eczéma ou psoriasis. Cependant l'eau a une couleur bizzare et opaque.

March 19, 2018

Worth the buy!

I love how this makes my skin feel. I struggle with psoriasis and it helps my skin feel soft and relieves the itchiness I experience. Very soothing and relaxing!

October 04, 2017

Effective product!

I recently steered away from my normal brand I use on my son when he had a diaper rash. I figured the oatmeal bath treatment would be a soothing alternative to our regular bath products.

The product is very cheap, and seemed to work great. It smelt nice and never left any residue on the tub when he was finished in it.

His skin was smooth, soft and the rash looked much better after just one use!

It isn't something I'd use everyday as I like sticking to natural ingredients, but it is a good switch up every once in a while.