Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment, Single Use Packets Reviews
#722 in Bath & Body

For itchy, irritated skin, this soothing bath treatment is made of 100% pure natural colloidal oatmeal ¢ an ingredient long recognized for its ability to relieve itching ¢ that AVEENOí mills into an ultra-fine powder. When dispersed in water, this powder forms a soothing milky bath that works as a natural cleanser to provide temporary skin protection and relieves irritation and itching due to poison ivy/oak/sumac, rashes, insect bites, and eczema. It also soothes prickly heat, chicken pox, hives or sunburn. And, it's even gentle enough for sensitive skin. 100% natural colloidal oatmeal, which is known for its soothing properties and ability to hold in moisture, has been finely milled to retain its natural integrity and purity to deliver soothing skin relief.Additional Product Benefits Include: skin protectant, fragrance free, soap free

July 28, 2017

Le meilleur produit contre les démangeaisons.

J'utilise ce produit depuis longtemps. Parce que ma peau après rasage est sèche, parce que l'été j'ai des petits boutons ou encore des piqûres d'insectes. Ce produit est miraculeux. À base d'Avoine, ce produit apaise votre peau stressée, en plus de sentir bon l'avoine. C'est comme ouvrir un sachet de gruau et le verser dans votre bain. Il ne tache pas non plus. Il y a plusieurs version de ce produit, d'un 1 qui est recommander pour les enfants souffrants d'eczéma. Si vous décidez de l'essayé, vous ne serez pas déçu. Recommander par les dermatologistes.

May 04, 2017

My 4 year old has very dry skin and was getting very itchy after regular baths. We decided to give these a try and his skin has improved immensely! There is no scent so it's great for sensitive skin.

February 16, 2016

I use this for my daughter as she suffers from bad eczema. It works wonders to calm her flare ups... In the bath water it turns a horrible colour but the smell isnt to bad... I say hey as long as it helps im in! I do recommend this to anyone with skin Issues

February 22, 2015

I have been using this forever. It is the best product on the market for eczema. It can't be beat. I literally have been using this from childhood now into adulthood and always will. It's not a product I need to use all the time but when I get an eczema flare up it just takes one soak to soothe it. Combining with the lotion is great.

September 10, 2014

I have very dry, sensitive skin and I suffer from razor burn so easily. I found using this in the bath water when I shave my legs completely gets rid of the razor burn and leaves my legs silky smooth and not irritated. I love this stuff :)

October 23, 2012

The first time that I used Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment I actually used it in my sons bath! I started using it when he had really dry and itchy skin around his knees and elbows and even though it has since cleared up I still use one everytime he has a bath. I now also use them everytime I have a bath. I swear by these bath treatments and I love that they come in single packs. My sons skin was really dry and at times actually painful from how itchy it was. It healed the dry skin and we saw a huge difference in about 2 weeks. I tried several different products before we tried this one and never found one that gave him the relief that this one did! His dry skin has not come back since we have started using this product and that is why we continue using it. Both of us have great skin now, it is really smooth and soft to the touch and I recommend this product to anyone that is having problems with dry and itchy skin acy=tuakky I recommend it to everyone even if they aren't having problems! I have found the perfect product for my family and I am so glad that I finally found one that gave my son the relief that he needed!!!

August 14, 2012

Aveeno Soothing Bath Treatment combines ultra finely milled natural colloidal oatmeal with moisturizers to relieve dry, itchy and irritated skin due to rashes, eczema and other irritation. When dispersed in water, the hypoallergenic powder forms a milky bath that soothes as it naturally cleanses without soap. After bathing, your baby's skin is softer, smoother and relieved of the irritation associated with dry skin.
    I used this on my son who had fairly bad eczema. It was a great alternative to the many products out there with all kinds of chemicals. I am not sure if it was directly responsible for healing up his outbreaks but it definitely helped. When he was very little, we would only use half a packet per bath. Love this product.

February 02, 2012

I love this product! I use it myself but also use it for my son who has dry and sensitive skin. It took a bit of uses for my son to get used to the different texture but now he enjoys relaxing in it as much as I do when I can find a quite moment. I also have used it with my youngest when she had chicken pox at age 1, this really helped her for comfort and itch relief. I would highly reccomend to anyone to have a box in the home for any occasion that may come up, due skin reactions, itchiness or just dry skin.

May 28, 2010

I bought this when I had a skin reaction and my skin became very dry and itchy. After 2 uses, the itching stopped. My skin felt less flaky and very moisturized. It is very soothing and removes the dead skin cells, making your skin feel renewed.

May 20, 2009

This works like a miracle for skin irritations. I have used it for my son when he had poison ivy and for myself for dry skin and hives from allergic reactions. It feels so soothing so soak in the tub with it. It offers such relief. There have been times I don't know how I would have got through without it.