Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

June 17, 2019

not greasy and absorbs fast

I have sensitive skin at certain times of the year, especially during the winter months. This Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer soothes my irritated, dry skin. In addition, it reduces the appearance of redness. It is non-greasy and it absorbs very quickly. It barely has a scent so I believe it will appear to most people. I use a generous amount (three pumps) as a primer on those days that I wear foundation. I definitely would recommend this daily moisturizer as it has an added bonus of containing a SPF 15.

March 18, 2019

I will continue to buy this product as it does what I want!

I have sensitive and dry skin so I tend to be skeptical about skin care products but this one proves to be a keeper. It goes on so nicely, isn’t greasy and is perfect for under my makeup. I also like the makeup remover wipes and the overnight lotion from this same line!

March 10, 2019

Good sunscreen protection plus moisturizer

This is a standard and good value moisturizer that also contains SPF for protection. It really softened my skin texture so it's great for very dry climates!

2.2/5

April 24, 2018

I received this as a sample, I used it for a couple weeks, it left my skin feeling soft and moisturized without being greasy. It’s a good product for the price

April 09, 2018

cette crème est une petite merveillle !

Je l'ai essayer en étant un peu septique , en ayant la peau très sèche il m'arrive d'avoir des démangeaisons. Avec cette crème ça calme la sécheresse de ma peau et du coup diminu mes démangeaisons parfait pour moi !

April 04, 2018

very moisturizing

with the cold winter months behind us my face is still dry and needs extra moisturize and with other brands I have been lathering them on but my face still feels dry and dull, but when i received the aveeno ultra calming moisturizer with just 2 pumps it made my face feel so moisturized and feeling very soft and silky and stay that way for the whole day, this is now my go to face moisturizer! Thanks chick advisor xo

March 17, 2018

Calming on point

I have angry skin and this product soothed my red, tight, itchy skin. I was very hestitate about using this products as I have tried alot of high end brands and I would just get skin irritation. So was recomened I try it and low and behold it works. 4 weeks and my skin feels amazing.

March 12, 2018

Great product!

It has been a part of my daily skin care routine for over a year now. Since I have a combination skin, it has help me to soothe the irritation on my face where I have dry skin. It has also reduced the redness on my cheeks. The scent is really soft compared to many perfumed moisturizer.

January 22, 2018

Vraiment bon pour la peau

Cette crème hydrate en plus d’avoir un spf de 15 !!! Il est super doux pour la peau et je n’ai pas eu de réaction sur la peau, ce qui m’arrive souvent (picotements, rougeurs)

January 12, 2018

Works great

I have very sensitive skin that is prone to redness. This is one of the only products that doesn't irritate my skin and actually takes away the redness. I have been using it every day for a few years now.