4.1/5
AVEENO Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 Reviews

Designed to help rebalance your dry skin, AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Sensitive Skin Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 is a light and fast absorbing moisturizer shown to:
  • reduce the appearance of redness and irritated dry skin in just 1 week*
  • instantly help calm and soothe sensitive skin
  • deeply nourish and strengthen dry skin

With ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat and Feverfew, two of nature’s most effective and clinically proven ingredients for sensitive skin, this daily moisturizer leaves your sensitive skin feeling soothed and nourished to help reveal your natural beauty.*According to Aveeno.ca

You might also like AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Hydrating Gel Cleanser.

Conçu pour aider à rétablir l’équilibre de votre peau sèche, l’hydratant quotidien AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® avec FPS 30 pour peau sensible est un hydratant léger et à absorption rapide, qui est éprouvé pour :

• atténuer l’apparence de la rougeur et de l’irritation causées par la peau sèche en 1 semaine seulement**
  • aider à apaiser instantanément la peau sensible
  • hydrater intensément et renforcer la peau sèche

Grâce à l’avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et à la grande camomille, deux des ingrédients naturels les plus efficaces et éprouvés pour la peau sensible, cet hydratant quotidien laisse sur la peau sensible une sensation apaisante tout en la nourrissant, pour aider à dévoiler votre beauté naturelle**Selon Aveeno.ca

March 31, 2021

Amazing Product

This a very good moisturizer as well as sunscreen. I am so glad that everytime I use a moisturizer, my skin is protected from sun as well. It smoothens my skin and brightens it up as well. Its best part is that it not only moisturizes but also brings a glow to my face. So normally I dont use any other make up with it, unless I am going to any party or so. SPF 30 provides a perfect sun protection as well. So I highly recommend this.

February 10, 2021

Gentle on the skin

I used a lot of Aveeno products, from body lotion to soaps and shower and bath oil and etc. This Aveeno Calming Moisturizer with SPF 30 is one of their best product yet, very gentle and really moisturizes the skin and the SPF 30 is an added bonus. Highly recommended!

November 15, 2020

Very hydrating

This moisturizer is very gentle on the skin. It moisturizers very well and leaves skin feeling healthy and smooth. The slight protect from the sun is an added plus!

2.3/5

October 02, 2020

Would not reccomend

I found this product made my skin super oily...when prior to using I didn't have an oil issue. Would not reccomend this product however I would recommend any other Aveeno products!

April 27, 2020

One of my favourite moisturizers

I got the set of Aveeno calming skincare, and this moisturizer is definitely worth the money. It’s fairly thick because of the sunscreen but it’s not super oily and it doesn’t break out my acne prone skin. I use this cream morning and night! It doesn’t calm down all of my redness but it definitely helps.its also nice that it has sun-protection in it! My only complaint is that sometimes it leaves white streaks on my face if I don’t rip it in super well. All in all, this is a pretty good face cream that I would definitely recommend!

2.0/5

July 14, 2019

leaves white residue.

Disclaimer: I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club in exchange for my honest review. I got a chance to try the Aveeno Ultra Calming Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30, and it was so-so. It was thicker than I liked, left a white residue, and didn't calm my skin down. I don't recommend it.

July 14, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

love it

my skin is very dry,and most moisturisers just dont cut it. however aveeno does.it goes on well no stickiness or residue. my skin felt softer more hydrated and less redness.

April 05, 2019

Great for dry skin!

It’s great for dry skin, specifically during winter! Great as a daily morning moisturizer with SPF. Highly recommend for anyone with dry skin. Not greasy or oily and protects skin.

March 10, 2019

#1 face cream

I love this face cream. I use it 1- 2 times a day. Makes my skin feel smooth and light. Great for sensitive skin or rosacea. I actually caught my hubby using it a few times. This cream will not let you down.

February 10, 2019

Best Cream Ever

I use this cream 1-2 times a day, i use it as a primer under makeup and i use it as a spot treatment for any especially dry skin. Having sensitive skin, I have tried many many creams trying to find one that doesnt burn my skin so bad i have to remove it. This cream is not oily and goes on easily with minimal rubbing in or tugging on the skin. I swear by this product and tell all my friends who struggle with sensitive skin issues about it.