AVEENO Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 Reviews

Designed to help rebalance your dry skin, AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Sensitive Skin Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 is a light and fast absorbing moisturizer shown to:
  • reduce the appearance of redness and irritated dry skin in just 1 week*
  • instantly help calm and soothe sensitive skin
  • deeply nourish and strengthen dry skin

With ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat and Feverfew, two of nature’s most effective and clinically proven ingredients for sensitive skin, this daily moisturizer leaves your sensitive skin feeling soothed and nourished to help reveal your natural beauty.*According to Aveeno.ca

You might also like AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Hydrating Gel Cleanser.

Conçu pour aider à rétablir l’équilibre de votre peau sèche, l’hydratant quotidien AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® avec FPS 30 pour peau sensible est un hydratant léger et à absorption rapide, qui est éprouvé pour :

• atténuer l’apparence de la rougeur et de l’irritation causées par la peau sèche en 1 semaine seulement**
  • aider à apaiser instantanément la peau sensible
  • hydrater intensément et renforcer la peau sèche

Grâce à l’avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et à la grande camomille, deux des ingrédients naturels les plus efficaces et éprouvés pour la peau sensible, cet hydratant quotidien laisse sur la peau sensible une sensation apaisante tout en la nourrissant, pour aider à dévoiler votre beauté naturelle**Selon Aveeno.ca

The scent is too much

I received this a s a free sample to review.
    As the title states, the scent was too much. Although the mild floral fragrance didn't seem overwhelming at first, when it's applied to the face, you walk around smelling it constantly throughout the day. In terms of texture, it is similar to most other brands of lotion with SPF, slightly stickier than regular face lotion. It did not cause irritation or redness to my skin (which can sometimes be a bit sensitive to new products), and the SPF was adequate for normal daily wear (no tanning or dryness after sun exposure). For me, there are other moisturizers with SPF that I prefer, that are less potently scented than this.

Excellent every day moisturizer

I was lucky enough to get this item for free as a ChickAdvisor. The formula is nice and light, perfect for every day use. I tend to break out when I try new products, but I have been using this for over a week now and I've had no issues at all.

Super Soft!

I received this Moisturizer from Chick Advisor to review, along with the Cleanser (see review to follow). #gotitfree

I've been using it for a few days now, having wanted to start getting a moisturizer I could use everyday to make my face soft. I've got to say, it does it's job. It feels pretty warm on my cheeks when I first put it on, not a burn, just warm, and then my face feels super soft!

It seems to have also almost evened out my pores, slowly removing the dryness I've been finding at the top of my cheekbones. The only thing I don't like about it is that it has a slight sunscreen scent to it, even though it's supposed to be fragrance free. That goes away almost immediately, just kind of when it comes out of the bottle.

I'm seriously considering purchasing this again, now on my own.

April 08, 2018

Really great every day moisturizer!

I got this for free as part of the product review club and really enjoyed it. It’s light weight and effective. When you first apply it it’s a bit greasy but that goes away pretty fast. It layers under makeup well without causing any of my other face products to pill. I wish the spf was a bit higher but overall this is a really good every day go to moisturizer.

April 07, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

A good line to try !

This a really good moisturizer to try ! I loved it ! It reduces the redness in my skin and makes it really soft ! Best part , it says it does not clog pores and that is one important concern for me! I received this product from Chick Advisor free to review!

April 07, 2018

Really nice product

So first let me say jow excited I was to receive this. Unfortunately the pump was broken so i had to open it up to use it which did end up making me use way more product than I needed. With that being said, I was pleasantly surprised with how well it soaked into my skin and also it was not greasy at all- a manditory trait when you wear make-up as I do daily. A little goes a long way so the bottle should last a while. Loving this non-scented lotion a lot and would recommend!!

Great product!

I was happy to be one of the lucky members to try this product for free. I was surprised by how light-weight this product felt considering it is a sunscreen which tends to be thick. It didn't irritate my skin which I loved and it didn't leave a sticky residue too.

It's a little on the pricey side, but I would definitely recommend this product to those with sensitive skin and even to those without. (:

April 06, 2018

Parfait pour les peaux sensibles

J'aime la texture du produit et me fait que ce soit fps 30. Parfait pour le soleil et l 'ete qui approche. J'ai la peau sensible et qui pique parfois. Cela m'a aidé et mon teint était lumineux je recommande

Truly unsented

When I put this product on my shin I was impressed. I used 2 pumps and probably could of got away with just 1, it spread very well and was very smooth. The bonus of SPF 30 is fantastic more face creams should add it to their products. I recommend this for not just sensitive but also dry and combo skin.

My new favourite

Got this free to try from chickadvisor.
    I love aveeno products and each and every time I get a new one to try I am still surprise at how amazing each product they come out with.
    This is my new go to moisturizer.
    Leaves my fave feeling so hydrated and well balanced. No scent which is nice. Didn’t irrate my skin. Doesn’t clog my pores. Love the bottle it comes in. Will be using this all summer. Also left my skin looking smoother and younger just after a week.