AVEENO Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 Reviews

Designed to help rebalance your dry skin, AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Sensitive Skin Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 is a light and fast absorbing moisturizer shown to:
  • reduce the appearance of redness and irritated dry skin in just 1 week*
  • instantly help calm and soothe sensitive skin
  • deeply nourish and strengthen dry skin

With ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat and Feverfew, two of nature’s most effective and clinically proven ingredients for sensitive skin, this daily moisturizer leaves your sensitive skin feeling soothed and nourished to help reveal your natural beauty.*According to Aveeno.ca

You might also like AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Hydrating Gel Cleanser.

Conçu pour aider à rétablir l’équilibre de votre peau sèche, l’hydratant quotidien AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® avec FPS 30 pour peau sensible est un hydratant léger et à absorption rapide, qui est éprouvé pour :

• atténuer l’apparence de la rougeur et de l’irritation causées par la peau sèche en 1 semaine seulement**
  • aider à apaiser instantanément la peau sensible
  • hydrater intensément et renforcer la peau sèche

Grâce à l’avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et à la grande camomille, deux des ingrédients naturels les plus efficaces et éprouvés pour la peau sensible, cet hydratant quotidien laisse sur la peau sensible une sensation apaisante tout en la nourrissant, pour aider à dévoiler votre beauté naturelle**Selon Aveeno.ca

Great Moisturizer

Love! AVEENO ultra-calming daily moisturizer with SPF 30 is definitely a really great moisturizer and would highly recommend.
    Left my skin feeling soft, no strong smell and love the SPF!

April 11, 2018

Got it free.. Try before you buy

I got this to try before you buy.. I have sensitive skin. I also have combination skin. I use this lotion daily for a week in combination with the Aveeno Ultra calming sensitive skin facial wash. I love the lotion how soft it made my skin, and it worked well under my Foundation also alone. I would recommend this lotion and I will purchase it again

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great for my skin

This product is amazing. It leaves my face very soft and not feeling caked in a thick cream. After trying it for a few days i haven't had any breakouts meaning it works well with my skin and not clogging any pores. I dont feel I have very overly sensitive skin but I do tend to have minor breakouts of the product clogs my pores and this for sure hasn't and I love that.

April 11, 2018

Aveeno sunscreen isn’t for me

I’ll start by saying that I’m super picky when it comes to what goes on my face. I’ve got a huge basket full of discarded products.

The Aveeno Ultra Calming moisturizer is a great value and has something most moisturizers don’t; no scents/perfumes/dyes. My sensitive skin doesn’t like any of that so I was initially quite excited. The one thing that turned me off the sunscreen was how thick and pasty it seems. I know it’s difficult to make a moisturizer that is both sufficient in SPF while also being light in your skin but this one was just to goopy for me. After putting it on, it felt heavy on my skin.

My search for the ever illusion, higher SPF, light in the skin sunscreen/moisturizer continues.

Smooth and Calm!

I received Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer for free to try and so far I really like it. I have sensitive skin more so in the winter, especially ever since moving to Calgary where is the air is so dry. After using this Aveeno moisturizer my skin felt smooth and calm. I did not experience any redness or irritation that other moisturizers left me feeling I have used in the past. This moisturizer went on thick like a sunscreen but absorbs fast, it’s a bonus it has a SPF of 30! At $20 a bottle it’s a little pricey compared to the other Aveeno moisturizer I use as it is a smaller bottle. I will recommend to my family and friends for sure!

Really soothing

I was selected by chick advisor to test aveeno ultra calming daily moisturizer. The daily moisturizer is great! It didn’t irritate my skin. It didn’t leave my face feeling greasy. It’s light and a little goes a long way.i also used some on my dry cracked hands and it was gentle and didn’t irritate! I highly recommend for dry skin It’s amazing for dry hands to.

Mineral & Amazing

First off, thanks to Chickadvisor for sending me this try to for free!! I am all about sunscreen and MINERAL based sunscreens so I was super stoked to try this! I absolutely love it, it’s not greasy, and sits really well under makeup! I haven’t found it to calm my red skin but it does leave a little bit of a white film (since its mineral) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE!!

April 11, 2018

Pretty good-ish moisturizer with sunscreen

I was fortunate to receive the Aveeno ultra-calming daily moisturizer for sensitive skin for Free through ChickAdvisor! The pros: it goes on smooth, it has SPF 30, it's perfectly light for daily use, and it's a great size for tossing in my purse so I can bring it out on the road! The cons: IMO it is not fragrance-free - it smells kind of like they tried to make it fragrance-free, but it smells sort of plasticy which isn't my favourite option.I also found that it left a residue on my hands after application which I did not love (sort of like the feeling you get after you take off rubber gloves when you're doing the dishes and it leaves that white powder behind). For free, I would still recommend it. For regular price of $19.99.... maybe not.

April 11, 2018

OMG this stuff is great, I will buy it again!

I got this product for free to try. Every winter and spring I have sensitive skin. I used this moisturizer for a week and here’s what I love:
    1) you need just a little drop of aveeno moisturizer to apply it for all face. So this product will last for long.
    2) this moisturizer doesn’t smell what is great for me.
    3) SPF 30 - what is perfect for skin during any season.
    4) doesn’t make my face to look oily even after 10 hours. No shiny skin anymore!
    5) perfect base for make up.
    There’s nothing what I don’t like.
    My skin looks moisturized, calm, it’s pretty smooth and I don’t have any dry parts on my face.
    I’d pay for this product 18$ and I definitely recommend it not only to my friends.
    #gotforfree

April 11, 2018

Lightweight formula that pampers your skin.

The first thing I noticed about the #fragrancefree #AveenoUltraCalming Sensitive Skin Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 #protection was the easy to use dispenser that locks for an added benefit. The exact amount of creamy #moisturizer is dispensed for zero waste. The rich, non-greasy or oily formula glides smoothly over your skin and quickly absorbs. A little goes a long way. The lightweight formula has a barely there feeling on your skin. It is ideal for under your makeup. I noticed that my skin feels dewy soft after applying this moisturizer and the radiant glow is much appreciated. The SPF 30 addition is very appealing to me since sun #skincare is a top priority for my #sensitiveskin that needs an extra layer of #protection. I enjoy how my skin looks and feels since I started using the #Aveeno Ultra-Calming Sensitive Skin Daily with SPF 30. Thank you @ChickAdvisor and @aveenocanada for selecting me to test and review #gotitfree this wonderful product that I plan on incorporating into my daily #skincare routine! I strongly suggest that you give this #Aveeno product the chance to transform your unique #skin. #ChickAdvisor #productreviewclub #productreview #aveenoskincare #sensitiveskin