AVEENO Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 Reviews

Designed to help rebalance your dry skin, AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Sensitive Skin Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 is a light and fast absorbing moisturizer shown to:
  • reduce the appearance of redness and irritated dry skin in just 1 week*
  • instantly help calm and soothe sensitive skin
  • deeply nourish and strengthen dry skin

With ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat and Feverfew, two of nature’s most effective and clinically proven ingredients for sensitive skin, this daily moisturizer leaves your sensitive skin feeling soothed and nourished to help reveal your natural beauty.*According to Aveeno.ca

You might also like AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Hydrating Gel Cleanser.

Conçu pour aider à rétablir l’équilibre de votre peau sèche, l’hydratant quotidien AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® avec FPS 30 pour peau sensible est un hydratant léger et à absorption rapide, qui est éprouvé pour :

• atténuer l’apparence de la rougeur et de l’irritation causées par la peau sèche en 1 semaine seulement**
  • aider à apaiser instantanément la peau sensible
  • hydrater intensément et renforcer la peau sèche

Grâce à l’avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et à la grande camomille, deux des ingrédients naturels les plus efficaces et éprouvés pour la peau sensible, cet hydratant quotidien laisse sur la peau sensible une sensation apaisante tout en la nourrissant, pour aider à dévoiler votre beauté naturelle**Selon Aveeno.ca

Amazing

I loved this moisturizer. I have sensitive skin and eczema and this lotion is amazing. It has no scent and is very gentle it does not irritate my skin and does a good job at moisturizing my dry sensitive skin. Great quality and great price I would recommend this to anyone.

2.2/5

Not a keeper...

I received this product for free in exchange for my review. I was so excited for this product, but sadly I am very disappointed.
    The first day I noticed it didn’t spread well, I thought it was just me, then the next few times I used it I still found areas of white residue on my face. My face didn’t feel hydrated and felt slightly irritated for the first few minutes after applying it.
    For the price and size there are many other great products.

Skin too sticky

I have never tried a spf with my face cream and after trying aveeno i relized that i left a filmy feeling on my skin . It felt too thick on my skin all day and made me feel like things might stick to my face

Good SPF Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin

I'm not usually a fan of moisturizers with SPF. They usually either cause me to break out or they aren't moisturizing enough. Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer with SPF falls into the later category. That said, it's still quite cold where I live, and I believe it may be moisturizing enough once the weather warms up. I liked that it didn't irritate my skin at all and that my (minimal) makeup went on well over it. I didn't find my skin looked any smoother, but my current moisturizer already does a good job of giving me smooth, even skin. I think I'll save the bottle and try it again in the summer when my skin isn't so dry. #gotitfree

Great mineral moisturizer!

I received Aveeno ultra-calming moisturizer with SPF for free through ChickAdvisor.
    I am so happy with this product!
    It helped reduce the redness in my skin and it did not irritate it at all!
    Despite a couple minor breakouts, which I get when changing facial products, there were no negative effects.
    The scent was minimal and it spread well on my washed and dried skin. I used it after a toner and serum and only got a little beading of product.
    I did not try this under foundation so I am not sure if it would provide a smooth look.
    I will definitely be buying this moisturizer in the future.

Good product

I #gotitfree from chickadvisor. I've tried Aveeno moisurizers in the past so I was excited to try this product. I haven't been able to test the SPF portion of this product because the weather has sucked since I've received it. However, the formula is great, doesn't feel greasy or like it's clogging my pores. It's gentle on my skin and doesn't leave it red or irritated.

Loved this Moisturizer

AVEENO ULTRA-CALMING DAILY MOISTURIZER WITH SPF 30 smells good and makes you look great! It is easy to put on and a little goes a long way. It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or oily but does give you that amazing glow of healthy radiant skin. The SPF protection included gives you one less worry when it comes to skin protection with the summer months coming.

Great new product!

I was thrilled to try out the new Aveeno Active Naturals Ultra-Calming moisturizer as part of ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club.

The lotion, packaged in a handy 68ml container more than met my needs. I'm not a huge fan of having multiple products - generally I just shower, slather on the moisturizer, and go! This product fit the bill for my needs. I love that it's made with chamomile and that it is oil-free, and hypoallergenic. After a few weeks of using it, I found absolutely no adverse effects. While it is advertised as a fragrance-free product, I found it to have a touch of floral scent, but I didn't find this negative nor experienced any adverse reaction to the scent. The lotion itself was easy to go on and kept my skin from drying out, especially as the weather gets hotter. I absolutely love that it's an SPF 30 moisturizer, as it's one less thing to think about in the morning!

I really enjoyed trying out this new product and would be happy to purchase again in the future and recommend to friends. Thanks for the great opportunity, ChickAdvisor and Aveeno!

2.2/5

Not a fan

I received this product free for testing. I have mildy sensitive skin, that is sometimes dry. I have been making more of a conscious effort to moisturise my face in the morning and after I shower at night. My current preferred moisturiser is a Nivea product with a light almond scent - for reference, the smell of that product is not too strong, the consistency/thickness is perfect and it makes my face feel hydrated without extra weight. I found this Aveeno moisturizer less satisfying to use then my usual Nivea one. It's labelled unscented, but I found its lack of an actual scent made it smell somewhat plasticy or chemically (maybe from its container) - This was main reason I couldn't bring myself to try this product more than a couple times, I really didn't like the smell on my face. The consistency was a bit thinner than I was used to as well and applied more like sunscreen than my usual thick, creamy face moisturiser. It's hard to really tell because I was unable to use this moisturiser as consistently, but if anything I noticed more redness in face as compared to my usual moisturiser. I can't really say whether my skin felt specifically calm or soothed, mostly because I found the 'unscented' smell so off-putting that it made me anxious. I'm disappointed that I wasn't able to benefit from the claims the product made.

Calming Effect, Happy Skin

My skin is picky. Fragrances, textures and certain ingredients can really bother it and my hunt for a perfect moisturizer to soothe and protect my skin is an ongoing struggle.
    I love that the Aveeno Ulta Calming Moisturizer is unscented and has SPF 30 because sunscreen does tend to irritate my skin in general and I burn fairly easily. This alone is a great factor for me! Add that to the fact that it is wonderfully calming and moisturizing and we have a winner!
    I found the texture to be comparable to a sunscreen. Not oily, of course, but it had a very opaque whiteness to it that took a minute to fade as I massaged it into my skin. It did absorb very well and left no residue, which I loved.
    The only thing I was not thrilled by was the container. While cute and minimalist, I found that my pump did not dispense much at all. It takes me 6-8 pumps to get enough put for my face. I'm inclined to believe it was a default in my particular packaging.
    Altogether, a great product at a great value! #gotitfree