AVEENO Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 Reviews

Designed to help rebalance your dry skin, AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Sensitive Skin Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 is a light and fast absorbing moisturizer shown to:
  • reduce the appearance of redness and irritated dry skin in just 1 week*
  • instantly help calm and soothe sensitive skin
  • deeply nourish and strengthen dry skin

With ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat and Feverfew, two of nature’s most effective and clinically proven ingredients for sensitive skin, this daily moisturizer leaves your sensitive skin feeling soothed and nourished to help reveal your natural beauty.*According to Aveeno.ca

You might also like AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Hydrating Gel Cleanser.

Conçu pour aider à rétablir l’équilibre de votre peau sèche, l’hydratant quotidien AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® avec FPS 30 pour peau sensible est un hydratant léger et à absorption rapide, qui est éprouvé pour :

• atténuer l’apparence de la rougeur et de l’irritation causées par la peau sèche en 1 semaine seulement**
  • aider à apaiser instantanément la peau sensible
  • hydrater intensément et renforcer la peau sèche

Grâce à l’avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et à la grande camomille, deux des ingrédients naturels les plus efficaces et éprouvés pour la peau sensible, cet hydratant quotidien laisse sur la peau sensible une sensation apaisante tout en la nourrissant, pour aider à dévoiler votre beauté naturelle**Selon Aveeno.ca

Loved it

I really loved this daily moisturizer from Aveeno. I used it on my face after cleansing, but I also used it on my psoriasis and it worked phenomenally. It’s very light, mildly scented, and absorbes well. I’m very pleased with it. The only down side is it is a bit expensive for my budget, I received this bottle for free.

Aveeno ultra calming moisturizer

I've been using the Aveeno ultra calming moisturizer cream for some time now and love it. I switch to this line when I got older but still had skin sensitivities. I love that it has spf in it and keeps my face moisturized all day without redness or irritation. Will definitely continue using it.

April 25, 2018

Not expensive but still effective

I got this product to test, for free. It have a light pleasant smell, the texture of the cream is light and get absorbed well. For my skin i can still feel a light greasy feel though. It make my skin feel good anyway after washing it plus it have a SPF 30, you need that to protect your skin! So finally, aveeno products arent expensive and are great as for tablet products! I would say give it a try.

A decent moisturizer

This moisturizer is consistent with what I've come to expect from Aveeno products. I have somewhat sensitive skin, and have had zero reaction to this moisturizer. I don't find it as good as some of the more expensive moisturizers, but it's not bad. Scent is non existent. Feel is smooth. This is a backup moisturizer for me. Not the one I would use daily.

Bon produit

Bon produit, belle texture, s'applique bien. Il est non gras et est rapidement absorbé par la peau. Par contre il faut faire attention de ne pas trop en mettre, sinon ça fait des plaques blanches. Mais elles disparaissent vite en frottant comme il faut. Je me sens en confiance en utilisant ce produit.

April 24, 2018

Actually does what it claims!

Had a chance to try AVEENO ultra calming moisturiser as part of the Product Review for free. And absolutely fell in love with it.

Easy to use bottle pump, that gives a good amount on just one pump. A gentle smell and a gentle coat of moisturizer that doesn’t feel too oil nor too light. Automatically there is a sense of soothe to the skin, espeacilly skin that was exposed to high winds like mine.

It actually can double as a facial sunscreen witch is an added bonus for me.

Wow

J'adore les produits Aveeno, mais je connaissais pas cette gamme. C'est hydratant est doux, et riche à la fois. C'est un produit très efficace pour ma peau sensible. Je le recommande, en plus il est abordable.

Amazing

I loved this moisturizer. I have sensitive skin and eczema and this lotion is amazing. It has no scent and is very gentle it does not irritate my skin and does a good job at moisturizing my dry sensitive skin. Great quality and great price I would recommend this to anyone.

2.2/5

Not a keeper...

I received this product for free in exchange for my review. I was so excited for this product, but sadly I am very disappointed.
    The first day I noticed it didn’t spread well, I thought it was just me, then the next few times I used it I still found areas of white residue on my face. My face didn’t feel hydrated and felt slightly irritated for the first few minutes after applying it.
    For the price and size there are many other great products.

Skin too sticky

I have never tried a spf with my face cream and after trying aveeno i relized that i left a filmy feeling on my skin . It felt too thick on my skin all day and made me feel like things might stick to my face