AVEENO Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 Reviews

Designed to help rebalance your dry skin, AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Sensitive Skin Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 is a light and fast absorbing moisturizer shown to:
  • reduce the appearance of redness and irritated dry skin in just 1 week*
  • instantly help calm and soothe sensitive skin
  • deeply nourish and strengthen dry skin

With ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat and Feverfew, two of nature’s most effective and clinically proven ingredients for sensitive skin, this daily moisturizer leaves your sensitive skin feeling soothed and nourished to help reveal your natural beauty.*According to Aveeno.ca

You might also like AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Hydrating Gel Cleanser.

Conçu pour aider à rétablir l’équilibre de votre peau sèche, l’hydratant quotidien AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® avec FPS 30 pour peau sensible est un hydratant léger et à absorption rapide, qui est éprouvé pour :

• atténuer l’apparence de la rougeur et de l’irritation causées par la peau sèche en 1 semaine seulement**
  • aider à apaiser instantanément la peau sensible
  • hydrater intensément et renforcer la peau sèche

Grâce à l’avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et à la grande camomille, deux des ingrédients naturels les plus efficaces et éprouvés pour la peau sensible, cet hydratant quotidien laisse sur la peau sensible une sensation apaisante tout en la nourrissant, pour aider à dévoiler votre beauté naturelle**Selon Aveeno.ca

May 16, 2018

YESS SPF!!

I love love love!!!! moisturizers with SPF! It is so important to have a multi-functional moisturizer that can do both as a sunscreen and moisturizer.

This product is very on the skin and I did not experience any harsh scent, which is good for people with sensitive skin.

For me, the dramatic differences hasn't shown through yet but it has been really calming for my skin.

2.3/5

May 06, 2018

Yes to SPF but NO to this Aveeno product

I would like to thank Chic Advisor for allowing me to try before I buy which I will not be doing. I have sensitive skin and found that this product had a scent and it is supposed to be scent free and there are so many ingredients in this product that it is far from natural. After about 3 days I had to stop using it because I broke out in pimples so I can not say anything to its claims that it reduces fine lines and wrinkles in a week. I felt and greasy all day. I think the only thing I like about this product is the SPF. You can also get way better products out there at this price point.

May 03, 2018

Not a fan.

I'm not sure why, but this product broke me out. While I appreciate it being two in one, I didn't feel it was "ultra-calming", but perhaps it just does not work with my skin type.

3.2/5

May 02, 2018

Nice product but not my favorite.

I am usually a big fan of almost all Aveeno products, however, this one falls a little short for me. I appreciated the mild and gentle scent of this lotion, and like that the lotion did not look or feel greasy. I did find that the lotion took a little too much time to absorb and did not absorb completely, leaving behind a thin layer(or patches) of product which made it difficult to apply makeup. I am still grateful and appreciative of this sampling opportunity. Thank you Chickadvisor and Aveeno
    #gotitfree

Its GREAT!

I have been using this product for 3 weeks now and its great! I usually follow a strict daily facial routine; where I use a face wash followed by a moisturizer when I wake up and when I am going to bed. One push/pump per use is enough to cover the face and neck. This is great as it lasts longer than you might think looking at the bottle’s size (I am still using the bottle and its no where close to finished). It leaves the face moisturized and smooth. What I love about it is that it doesnt make my face oily AT ALL! It actually feels like powder on the skin when its absorbed. I have used Aveeno before and I wasn’t surprised that their product is amazing. Definitely will recommend it to family and friends.

May 02, 2018

Fantastic for my sensitive skin!

Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer is so lightweight. I loved putting it on in the morning. It didn't make my skin feel greasy or gross. And I really loved that it included SPF 30. My skin is usually sensitive to creams and lotions, but it didn't react at all to this moisturizer. It just left my skin feeling soft, fresh and moisturized. Love it!

May 01, 2018

Love the spf but no the consistency

Overall I think that this moisturize delivered what it promised, in terms of providing excellent moisturizing effect on my skin and not irritating it. I loved the addition of SPF too, but i find most spf moisturizers to be a little too thick, especially if used with make up, where i tend to get greasy face. I think it a great product to use on lazy weekends when you dont have anything extra on your face, or in winter/harsher weather. Right now i found it just a bit too heavy for day use. I use it at night without issue, and wake up in the morning with nice calm face. Overall im happy with this aveeno moisturizer, but I think i'll save the tube till October.
    I received this product for free from chickadvisor.

Light scent, great product

I received the Aveeno Ultra calming daily moisturizer for review. I liked the soft cream, felt really nice on the skin. Not heavy or sticky. The scent is very light. This product seems like it would be good for sensitive skin. Would buy again.

SKIN FEELS SO SOFT

Aveeno ultra-calming moisturizer left my skin super soft after every use. You noticed a difference within the first 2-3 uses. I will be buying this again!

Aveeno products are amazing

Presently I am 55 years old and have been using Aveeno daily moisterizer every morning, my skin is soft and radiant as my family has told me...they say I don't look my age. Music to my ears. Lol
    This lotion is wonderful, I advise all you beautiful ladies out there to give it a try...you will love it :)