Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #203 out of 1133 in Facial Cleansers

With naturally calming Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to chamomile, this light foaming cleanser helps visibly reduce the appearance of redness and calm dry, irritated or sensitive skin while gently cleansing. Fragrance-free, soap-free, noncomedogenic, and hypoallergenic, this cleanser lifts away dirt, oil, and make-up without over-drying or aggravating even very sensitive skin. This cleanser is gentle enough to use every day.

February 05, 2017

Plus jamais je ne me lave le visage avec du savon depuis que j'ai découvert ce produit. Ma peau re-vie après une journée dans la poussière de l'usine. ++++

January 19, 2017

I'm a huge fan of Aveeno products and what I love about this Aveeno Ultra-Calming Forming Cleanser is that it is very gentle on my skin. I have combination skin and very shiny in the T-zone area throughout the day. I love using this cleanser at night time for a gentle cleanse.

January 19, 2017

Nice effective cleanser that works very good on cleaning my skin without drying it out. It foams very well, and one bottle will go a long way. Not so much hursh chemicals in it, plus it makes skin soft.great buy

October 29, 2016

One pump provided enough of the foam required for the entire face and neck, though less than other foam cleansers that I've used. The foam is fragrance free and felt very gentle on the skin (consistent with what was advertised on the bottle being fragrance free and for sensitive skin). My face did not feel tight at all after washing my face with this product. However, I can't comment on its cleansing power (i.e. the effectiveness of washing off makeup) as I don't wear heavy makeup to notice if there would be residue left on my face.

October 19, 2016

I have bought this product 3 times, not in a row, I am always trying new facial washes and cleansers. I still don't know if I like a foam wash or a gel wash better though. However,, this one from Aveeno foams up into a big ball in your palm from just one pump, so it last a long time. It turns into almost a cream as you massage it with water onto your face, and it lifts away dirt, dead skin cells, and oil effectively without stripping it of all its moisture. My skin feels extremely baby soft and smooth. Any little pieces of skin from old blemishes or pimples is sloughed off but not irritated. I find it takes away any redness as well. I can smile or yawn and my face doesn't feel scratchy or stiff. I have sensitive skin as well, and this wash is hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested and irritant free. I really like this and recommend it. It really is "ultra calming".

September 28, 2016

As a teenager I dealt with acne and tried many different cleansers. I always noticed that most cleansers would make my skin really dry. Years later I decided to try Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser, and it was the best decision. It;s great for those with sensitive skin. It doesn't dry my skin out and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I'm not a big fan of the smell but overall it is a great product I would recommend.

August 28, 2016

August 28, 2016

I LOVE THIS CLEANSER. It has hardly any scent, so it isn't overwhelming. I find it to make my skin feel so soft afterward, and it doesn't strip off all of the nice natural oils. I still use a moisturizer afterwards, but I feel a lot better using something so gentle as opposed to something with harsh chemicals.

On another note, I've had it for a couple months and the bottle doesn't really work properly. When I push it down it foams, but it doesn't spring back into position. I have to pull it back up again. Very disappointing.

July 19, 2016

I have dry sensitive skin and it's hard for me to use facial cleansers because they dry my skin out even more and irritate my skin. Then I found Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser and it is especially formulated for sensitive skin so I had to give it a try. And I am glad that I did. It worked better that I imagined it would! It is so gentle and calming cleanses really well it feels like it also tones and locks moisture in all without irritating my skin.

June 06, 2016

I have been using this cleanser for years. This cleanser cleans my face effectively without drying my skin out, making my skin feel tight, or creating that stripped "squeaky" feeling. It is pH balanced (around 5 - 5.5 from my test), unlike many of the other cleansers I have tried.

If you are looking for a 2-in-1 makeup remover and cleanser, this product probably won't fit the bill. However, it does a fantastic job of keeping my skin clear after I remove makeup using a makeup remover, which is what it is supposed to do.