AVEENO Ultra-Calming Hydrating Gel Cleanser Reviews

The AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Hydrating Gel Cleanser's soap-free multi-action formula gently cleanses and hydrates. It removes dirt, oil, pollutants, and make-up without disrupting the skin’s moisture barrier. With ACTIVE NATURALS® Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile, and ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat, this cleanser leaves your sensitive skin feeling soothed and healthy-looking.

You may also like AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30.

La formule multi-actions sans savon du gel nettoyant hydrant d'AVEENOMD ULTRA-CALMINGMD, nettoie la peau en douceur tout en l’hydratant. Elle élimine les impuretés, le sébum, les polluants et le maquillage sans perturber la barrière d’hydratation naturelle de la peau. À base de grande camomille ACTIVE NATURALSMD, un ingrédient naturel de la famille de la camomille, et d’avoine ACTIVE NATURALSMD, ce nettoyant laisse sur la peau sensible une sensation apaisante et lui confère une apparence saine.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 24, 2018

Great cleanser for ssnnsitive skin

I really like Aveeno's ultra-calming hydrating gel cleanser which I was fortunate to get for free through ChickAdvisor.
    A little gel goes a long way and the scent is pleasant and subdued.
    I have sensitive skin and this cleanser did not irritate it or dry it out at all!
    I will definitely be buying this product in the future.

Great face wash

I absolutely love this cleanser! It takes very little to do my entire face, the smell is very pleasant and my face feels fantastic after washing it. It's smooth, and feels hydrated even into the next day. It didn't irritate my face either and I have sensitive skin. This is My new go to wash!

Works well

I #gotitfree from chickadvisor. I've been using it twice a day since I received it. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed without being harsh on the skin or irritating. I love Aveeno products I've tried in the past and this one is no different!

Amazing cleanser

AVEENO ULTRA-CALMING HYDRATING GEL CLEANSER works great. It cleans your skin without making it feel rough and dry. It smells good and fresh. I would recommend this to anyone else.

April 24, 2018

A utiliser sous la douche !

Beau produit, un peu difficile a sortir du tube par contre car le gel est tres épais. Mais on sens bien l'efficacité du gel nettoyant. Je l'ai utiliser dans la douche et Jaime beaucoup

3.2/5

Decent but nothing special

I received this product free for testing. I enjoyed washing my face with this product and found its creamy, texture quite nice. It made my skin feel clean, and I found that after washing my face, it felt smooth and moisturized, so I didn't feel the need to use my regular nighttime moisturizer. I don't think I would go out of my way to buy it because I didn't notice a big difference over my usual face cleansing product, but I will continue to use this cleanser to evaluate whether it's worth incorporating into my routine.

April 24, 2018

Another great product from Aveeno!

I was thrilled to receive this product to try and review as part of ChickAdvisor's Product Review Club.

The Aveeno Active Naturals Hydrating Skin Cleanser was such a treat to try out. While my skin can often become oily and dirty-feeling, I shy away from cleaners due to their harshness and my tendency to quickly dry out and break out. This hydrating cleanser resulted in no adverse effects. Every use left my skin feeling fresh and clean, without the usual tightness of irritating cleansers. I just love that this product is fragrance-free and non-drying as well. The inclusion of oat and Feverfew is a lovely touch and gives this cleaner a more natural take than you usually see in this type of product.

I really enjoyed trying Aveeno's new cleanser and wouldn't hesitate to add it to my daily routine, as well as to recommend it to friends with similar skin woes. Thanks for the great opportunity, ChickAdvisor and Aveeno!

Great for Redness!

I really REALLY like this product! After a long day at work, it is great to come home and have that one-step magic product that just gets it done. Aveeno Ultra Calming Hydrating Gel Cleanser is that product.
    This cleanser effortlessly lifts away dirt, oils, and makeup without leaving my face dry, itchy or red. I think it actually managed to reduce my general redness in combination with the Ultra Calming Moisturizer! My skin feels refreshed and happy and I'm barely doing a thing. It's incredible!
    The other thing - this bottle is a good size. A REALLY good size and the price simply cannot be beat - especially with this level of quality. I'm sold! My Skin thanks you, Aveeno!
    #gotitfree

Works well

I used the gel cleanser with my daily rotine. It made my skin feel smooth and reduced redness. It doesn’t lather well I find maybe the soap content Is less. Overall I liked how it didn’t dry out my skin.

April 24, 2018

The perfect gentle cleanser!

Face wash is a big part of my morning-night routine. I have tried many cleansers that dried out my skin but Aveeno's gel cleanser is gentle enough that I can go without needing to put on a heavy moisturizer. The gel comes out clear and has no fragrance at all, a plus for sensitive skin. It does foam up quite nicely and effectively removes all the dirt, oil and makeup from the skin without leaving it feeling dry and uncomfortable. I did notice that the cleansing gel took a while to wash (the slippery soapy feeling) off, however, that's not a big issue for me as I love the feeling of splashing warm water on my face. Overall, I highly recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin. I myself have sensitive skin and this cleanser was very gentle and effective.