AVEENO Ultra-Calming Hydrating Gel Cleanser Reviews

The AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Hydrating Gel Cleanser's soap-free multi-action formula gently cleanses and hydrates. It removes dirt, oil, pollutants, and make-up without disrupting the skin’s moisture barrier. With ACTIVE NATURALS® Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile, and ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat, this cleanser leaves your sensitive skin feeling soothed and healthy-looking.

You may also like AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30.

La formule multi-actions sans savon du gel nettoyant hydrant d'AVEENOMD ULTRA-CALMINGMD, nettoie la peau en douceur tout en l’hydratant. Elle élimine les impuretés, le sébum, les polluants et le maquillage sans perturber la barrière d’hydratation naturelle de la peau. À base de grande camomille ACTIVE NATURALSMD, un ingrédient naturel de la famille de la camomille, et d’avoine ACTIVE NATURALSMD, ce nettoyant laisse sur la peau sensible une sensation apaisante et lui confère une apparence saine.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 25, 2018

A fantastic Cleanser

This is definitely a product that I am happy to use daily. Cleanses without the dry, tight feeling that you get from cleansers so often. Very happy with this.

April 25, 2018

Awesome

I found the gel cleaner worked really well. It didn’t make my skin turn red after using it and seemed to clean very well. I was following up with a facial moisturizer

J'aime!

Un produit qui nettoie en profondeur sans déssècher la peau. Nous avons besoin de très peu de produit et nous avons une belle mousse. J'aime que se soit sans odeur. Je recommande! Je me sens en confiance avec la peau sensible de mon visage en utilisant ce produit.

April 24, 2018

A nice cleanser for sensitive skin.

#gotitfree - loved the duo, although the cleaneser was not really effective,most days.

Loved the smell and the way it spread and cleaned my skin early in the morning, gave me a great boost to redness and other small irritation in my face.

On my more oily days, it took two times for me to feel that my face is clean, might be just me kinda of deal. It does soothe the skin, and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry and tight.

J'adore

Excellent produit, doux pour ma peau sensible. Ne tire pas, nettoie tout en hydratant. C'est un incontournable, à faible coût. Digne de la gamme Aveeno, je le recommande à tous.

A simple face cleanser

I received this cleanser in exchange for my review.
    It was easy to use and cleansed my face. I love the gel texture, which was simple to spread and lather. After a few days of using it, I have not noticed more hydrated skin, but maybe after an extended time I will see improvements.

Awesome gel cleanser

I love this product. I use it everyday and it cleanses well and it has no scent and it is very gentle on my sensitive skin. It doesn't foam up alot like other soaps which I like about it. Does not irritate my skin like other gentle cleansers with scents. Would recommend to anyone.

April 24, 2018

Decent cleanser for sensitive skin

Cleansers often leave my skin feeling tight and dry and looking very red. After using this gel cleanser, I felt none of this! My skin was soft and there was no redness or tight feeling. It did a decent job at removing dirt and oil from my face, but it fell short of removing all my makeup. I still had to use a separate toner afterwards in order to remove all traces of my makeup, which was a bit disappointing as I don't wear much makeup. Unfortunately, that always seems to be the trade off with cleansers for sensitive skin - they just can't handle makeup removal. Since it is otherwise a good cleanser that doesn't irritate my skin, I will continue to use it, paired with my favourite toner. #gotitfree

I like it!

This cleanser has a nice scent and goes on very easily. A little goes a long way and it leaves the skin feeling fresh and soft. Will repurchase if on sale in the future.

April 24, 2018

Great cleanser for ssnnsitive skin

I really like Aveeno's ultra-calming hydrating gel cleanser which I was fortunate to get for free through ChickAdvisor.
    A little gel goes a long way and the scent is pleasant and subdued.
    I have sensitive skin and this cleanser did not irritate it or dry it out at all!
    I will definitely be buying this product in the future.