AVEENO Ultra-Calming Hydrating Gel Cleanser Reviews

The AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Hydrating Gel Cleanser's soap-free multi-action formula gently cleanses and hydrates. It removes dirt, oil, pollutants, and make-up without disrupting the skin’s moisture barrier. With ACTIVE NATURALS® Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile, and ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat, this cleanser leaves your sensitive skin feeling soothed and healthy-looking.

You may also like AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30.

La formule multi-actions sans savon du gel nettoyant hydrant d'AVEENOMD ULTRA-CALMINGMD, nettoie la peau en douceur tout en l’hydratant. Elle élimine les impuretés, le sébum, les polluants et le maquillage sans perturber la barrière d’hydratation naturelle de la peau. À base de grande camomille ACTIVE NATURALSMD, un ingrédient naturel de la famille de la camomille, et d’avoine ACTIVE NATURALSMD, ce nettoyant laisse sur la peau sensible une sensation apaisante et lui confère une apparence saine.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 27, 2018

Gentle but effective cleanser

I typically use a cleanser with an exfoliant but I liked this one a lot, it works great at cleansing makeup from the face and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy like some other products. Leaves skin feeling soft and not dry.

Best Cleaner Ever!

I really loved this gel cleanser. It goes on smooth and smells great! It got all of the dirt and makeup off of my face. I actually look forward to washing my face at the end of the day. I will definitely buy it again!

April 26, 2018

Interesting product for sensible skin and its cheap!

If you have sensitive skin and basic skin cleanser are drying and make your skin feel inconfortable or thight (in a wrong way)... There's the cleanser for you, after washing my face with this one, my skin feel clean, soft and smooth and im sure i will love it more and more.

Updated On: April 26, 2018

Got this product to test and if you have sensitive skin and basic skin cleanser are drying and make your skin feel inconfortable or thight (in a wrong way)... There's the cleanser for you, after washing my face with this one, my skin feel clean, soft and smooth and im sure i will love it more and more.

Non gras

Je l'adore, la texture gel léger et non gras nettoie bien et apaise la peau sèche et qui démange. Je l'achèterais sans hésiter et je le recommande autant pour les adultes que les enfants.

gentle and fresh

Got this Aveeno ultra calming gel cleanser free from chickadvisor and I liked how gentle it is to my skin. I used it as part of my morning routine, when I just need to remove the oil from my overnight sleep. The gel cleanser is great for people with sensitive skin! I didn't feel any irritation at all, and my skin was smooth and refreshed after use. It has a mild scent that is just right, not too strong that stinks my nose. It might not be powerful enough to use to remove all make-up, so it's better to use a make-up remover before this for make-up users. I recommend this product to those who wants a gentle cleanser, especially those who can't use a chemical base cleanser.

#AVEENOUltraCalming

I liked it

Overall, I liked the Aveeno Ultra-Calming Hydrating Gel Cleanser. It didn’t leave my skin “sqeeky” clean like I prefer, but then again it’s probably meant for someone with more sensitive or less oily skin than I. I haven’t had any new breakouts, so it is effective! Also, It has a very pleasant, light smell. I recommend it for whoever is thinking about trying it. #gotitfree

April 25, 2018

Aveeno ultra calming gel cleanser

I really like the ultra calming gel cleanser. I like how to gently cleanse my face without over drying it or irritating it. The only negative I have about it is that I find it hard to squeeze out of the bottle. But will definitely purchase again.

Great Cleanser!

Haven't used a "gel cleanser" before but this one was fun to try for my first try. It seemed to leave me face clean and smooth. I do have a sensitive type of skin but it didn't seem to bother it! No irritation or redness in my face. There is a little smell to it(sort of sunscreen smell) but it didnt bother me. I enjoyed this product.

A fantastic Cleanser

This is definitely a product that I am happy to use daily. Cleanses without the dry, tight feeling that you get from cleansers so often. Very happy with this.

Awesome

I found the gel cleaner worked really well. It didn’t make my skin turn red after using it and seemed to clean very well. I was following up with a facial moisturizer