Aveeno Ultra-Calming Skin Care Reviews

3.6/5
Ranked #903 out of 1363 in Facial Lotions & Creams

This formula goes beyond moisturizing to help actively manage sensitive skin leaving your skin naturally soft, smooth and healthy-looking. This light, fast absorbing moisturizer is clinically proven to calm and soothe irritation due to dry skin and improve the tone of skin prone to redness. The gentle formula contains naturally calming Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile known for its soothing properties, and rich emollients to calm and soothe dry sensitive skin. This fragranced moisturizer is dermatologist tested and is even gentle enough for hypersensitive skin. The clinically proven formula delivers visible skin improvements in as little as one week:Calms and soothes irritation due to dry skinImproves appearance of skin prone to rednessDiminishes the appearance of blotchinessAdditional Product Benefits: oil-free, non-comedogenicAllure 2008 Best of Beauty Award Winner for Sensitive Skin Facial Moisturizer.

June 07, 2017

Très doux pour la peau, hydrate et laisse la peau parfumée tellement le produit sent bon. Je ne p du plus me passer des produits Aveeno; j'ai des produits de cette gamme en réserve dans ma pharmacie tellement ils sont nécessaires à ma routine quotidienne.

May 04, 2017

Cher mais bon pour la peau doux et sent tres bon je recommande fortement a tous meme pour peau sensible surtout la aveeno baby c la meilleur pour bebe

December 04, 2016

AMAZING!! I have really bad skin and it gets worse when my skin breaksout sometimes die to stress from school. My skin becomes dry and its really annoying but ever since i started using this my skin and been in control and i havent had any problems with dryness for maybe a month now. The results started showing around 2 weeks after i started using this but that was probably becuase I didnt stay in routine and expected it do to wondera after the first wash.

November 28, 2016

I am already a fan of Aveeno so the Ultra-Calming Skin Care was one of their products I recently tried. It was very light weight and I liked the smell. I liked how it softened my skin and that it was non-greasy when I applied it onto my skin. It helped clear a dry spot. I liked that my skin stayed moisturized throughout the day. Overall I was happy with this Aveeno product.

2.8/5

November 28, 2016

It is correct if you do not have really dry skin. Makes the job a moment but you have to re aply often. The smell is good and the texture is great. It is soft enough to put on kids.

May 22, 2016

Best lotion in the whole world. I have used this to moisturizer since a young adult and haven't used anything else. It goes on so nice and smooth. I have had terrible skin with acne ( not as much now as an adult) all my life. Do wish it was a littler cheaper. But it does last.

April 07, 2016

My scean is verry dry and y try Aveeno ultra-calming skin care and i lové it,i use every day and i dont change for any product and thé Price is verry good,thanks Aveeno.

February 06, 2016

Aveeno does not work for my skin at all. I'll apply it and then within minutes, no seconds, my skin would be dry again. The smell is nice but that's about it for me.

April 07, 2015

This product works amazingly well on my Rosacea.....it leaves my face soft and irritation free.

3.2/5

August 15, 2011

I really like this product, use instead of mosturizer and foundation products alone. Only downfall is that if you perspire it comes off. Like the protection