Avene Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Water Reviews

Ranked #343 out of 1134 in Facial Cleansers

April 25, 2017

À la recherche d'un produit pour hydrater ou rafraîchir votre peau, je vous conseille fortement ce produit. Cette eau thermale est maintenant essentielle à ma peau sensible et réactive. Je l'utilise matin et soir sur une peau propre avant d'appliquer ma crème. C'est un produit que vous devez apporter dans vos bagages lorsque vous voyagez dans le sud!!

April 23, 2017

I think its a little on the pricey side but i am pleased with the hydration it gives my face, before makeup applications, and when its winter season. I would recommend it for people with sensitive skin.

March 08, 2017

This spray is so light and refreshing. It is amazing for hot days, to help cool you down and feel fresh. Leaves skin feeling happy, hydrated, soft, and glowing.

March 03, 2017

I love this product, in the winter due to the dryness of my home, and in the height of summer heat. A couple of spritzes twice a day does wonders to keep your skin feeling both hydrated and soft.

October 19, 2016

Pricier than other brands but this brand is known for its clean products that aren't full of harsh chemicals. I use it as a misting spray after I apply my make up.

September 26, 2016

This fabulous water is very precious to me. Every morning i spay my face and I wash with facial cleanser. I always have one mini in my purse in case i need to freshen up.

June 29, 2016

I can't survive in the heat without this. I find in some situations this product is vital: outdoor music festivals, long hours in the office, after a whole day at the beach. I always look forward to spraying my face with this refreshing stuff.

June 17, 2015

I adore everything about it. This is what gets me through the summer. I usually buy the small/purse size ones, that way I always have it on me. In my case I just use these are refreshment for my face, heat and sun sometimes might be brutal.

June 17, 2015

J'aime bien ce produit très versatile . Une eau thermale apaisante et adoucissante pour peau sensible . Pratique sur les coups de soleil , rougeur du visage, pour l'erythème fessier des petits bébés en cas de journée chaude rafraîchit très bien. Bref il y en a pour tous les goût avec ce merveilleux produit . Hypoallergénique et sans agent de conservation .

April 30, 2015

This is a must to have at all times. I use it after my cleanser and after my make up. Use it to clean cuts and more. Especially in the summer Even just to refresh. Verry easy to carry in purses because they offer it in a small traveling size.

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!