Avene Thermal Spring Water Reviews

A mineral-rich water that softens and soothes sensitive skin. It leaves a barrier that soothes the skin. Works for conditions such as eczema, psoriasis or diaper rash. Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

January 14, 2018

Thermal spring water

Very refreshing. Can be used as a setting spray or toner. Helps strength the skin. Helps sooth irritations. Great for sensitive skin types. Perfect in summer months.

November 28, 2017

A must for summer AND winter

I love this product! I always have a smaller bottle in my purse and a big one in my bathroom; for sensitive skin like mine, it definitely helps in keeping it hydrated and soothed. I use it in the morning to gently clean my face; I spray it and ten take use cottons pads to remove the dirt. I use it during the day in the office keep my skin from getting dull and thirsty and and spray it like a maniac during the summer heatwave. LOVE IT.

October 25, 2017

A refreshing way to cool down!

This may not be a necessity but it sure is a treat for your skin. The fine cool mist leaves your skin feeling absolutely refreshed. Since I tend to run warm on occassion and get a little red in the face I always keep a 50 ml travel sized can in my purse. This helps me to cool down as well as soothe the redness. It's hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin. After all it is just water.

October 14, 2017

great to freshen dull skin

i love to use avene thermal spring water to refresh my tired skin through out the day. It works well to give a light mist even when i'm wearing makeup.

July 21, 2017

Spring water!

Very nice thermal spring water, it is the perfect summer essential, I use it every time my face feels tired, oily, sweaty. It helps me to cold down, eliminates redness and makes me feel fresh. I even use it to set makeup.

July 08, 2017

I love this product!

I have very sensitive skin and the Avene Thermal Spring Water really helps calm down my skin and reduce any redness/ blotchiness when necessary. It's also very refreshing to spritz on my face on hot summer days. Definitely recommend!

Eau thermale

Je dois vous dire que J'ai achetée l'eau thermale Avene car j'avais entendue beaucoup de bien du produit. Depuis que J'ai achetée le produit je dois vs dire que J'aime bien l'eau thermale durant la journée quand J'ai eu peux chaud j'utile l'eau thermale pour me rafraîchir et au travail J'aime bien en avoir sous la main pour garder une belle peau aussi.

Love this!

I have really dry skin in my face and I have been using this with my night cream for a few years and I adddoree it!! Its refreshing, helps my redness, feels great and you can use for so many different reasons!

June 20, 2017

Helps add moisture to your skin

Avene thermal spring water came in an avene gift set I purchased. When you spray it , its a very light mist . Its thermal water that helps hydrate the skin . I like to use it after makeup application to help make my face not look cakey. It's also great to use throughout the day if you're in an dry room or even to help cool you off. It's also great spray on a sunburn to help retain moisture . You can find this at Shoppers Drugmart.

June 19, 2017

Could Be Better

I honestly had no idea what this product was suppose to be used for when I first received it as part of a topbox subscription I order. I tried it on both bare skin as well as over my makeup. It is refreshing and cooling and helped when my skin was feeling dehydrated this winter. I have to say though that I really liked it as a setting spray. It helped set my makeup so it didn't look too dry from my powder. It has a ph level of 7.5 which is a little high for me (I try to not go over 5.5) but I didn't find that it made my skin oilier because of this. I have combo skin that is acne prone and this gave me no issues. The mister on it is even and light so it won't cause any big droplets if using it over makeup. I'm not sure if I would repurchase it just because I don't really need a product like this. If you have really dry skin it might be nice as a pick me up/ soothing spray. I can see this being nice during the hot summer months as a cooling mist as well. But for $18 I don't now if it's really worth it/ something I need. That's why I gave it a neutral 3/5.