Avene Thermal Spring Water Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 1364 in Facial Lotions & Creams

A mineral-rich water that softens and soothes sensitive skin. It leaves a barrier that soothes the skin. Works for conditions such as eczema, psoriasis or diaper rash. Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

July 21, 2017

Spring water!

Very nice thermal spring water, it is the perfect summer essential, I use it every time my face feels tired, oily, sweaty. It helps me to cold down, eliminates redness and makes me feel fresh. I even use it to set makeup.

July 08, 2017

I love this product!

I have very sensitive skin and the Avene Thermal Spring Water really helps calm down my skin and reduce any redness/ blotchiness when necessary. It's also very refreshing to spritz on my face on hot summer days. Definitely recommend!

Eau thermale

Je dois vous dire que J'ai achetée l'eau thermale Avene car j'avais entendue beaucoup de bien du produit. Depuis que J'ai achetée le produit je dois vs dire que J'aime bien l'eau thermale durant la journée quand J'ai eu peux chaud j'utile l'eau thermale pour me rafraîchir et au travail J'aime bien en avoir sous la main pour garder une belle peau aussi.

Love this!

I have really dry skin in my face and I have been using this with my night cream for a few years and I adddoree it!! Its refreshing, helps my redness, feels great and you can use for so many different reasons!

June 20, 2017

Helps add moisture to your skin

Avene thermal spring water came in an avene gift set I purchased. When you spray it , its a very light mist . Its thermal water that helps hydrate the skin . I like to use it after makeup application to help make my face not look cakey. It's also great to use throughout the day if you're in an dry room or even to help cool you off. It's also great spray on a sunburn to help retain moisture . You can find this at Shoppers Drugmart.

June 19, 2017

Could Be Better

I honestly had no idea what this product was suppose to be used for when I first received it as part of a topbox subscription I order. I tried it on both bare skin as well as over my makeup. It is refreshing and cooling and helped when my skin was feeling dehydrated this winter. I have to say though that I really liked it as a setting spray. It helped set my makeup so it didn't look too dry from my powder. It has a ph level of 7.5 which is a little high for me (I try to not go over 5.5) but I didn't find that it made my skin oilier because of this. I have combo skin that is acne prone and this gave me no issues. The mister on it is even and light so it won't cause any big droplets if using it over makeup. I'm not sure if I would repurchase it just because I don't really need a product like this. If you have really dry skin it might be nice as a pick me up/ soothing spray. I can see this being nice during the hot summer months as a cooling mist as well. But for $18 I don't now if it's really worth it/ something I need. That's why I gave it a neutral 3/5.

June 06, 2017

The Avene Thermal Spring Water is a must have for everyone. It is a great refresher during the hot weather and a great mist to help keep your skinhydrated. This also helps with irritation. Totally worth the buy!

May 22, 2017

Cela fait plusieurs mois que j'utilise cette eau thermale matin et soir après démaquillage et avant ma crème hydratante. Je sens ma peau rafraichie et purifiée après son application.

May 10, 2017

It's very refreshing . You can use it to settle your make up or to cleanse your face as a toner or spray around your sensitive area in your face to reduce redness

May 06, 2017

Buy a couple every vacation to cool my face down after a day in the sun. Leaves skin soft and hydrated. Quickly absorbed by the skin and no harshness. Great for all skin types. Good to use when walking in the sun and even to set your makeup give a quick allover face mist. Makeup lasts all day.