Avene Thermal Spring Water Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 1273 in Facial Lotions & Creams

A mineral-rich water that softens and soothes sensitive skin. It leaves a barrier that soothes the skin. Works for conditions such as eczema, psoriasis or diaper rash. Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

April 22, 2017

I think that thermal water is one of the most underrated beauty product right now. It is so usefull! It strengthens the skin (wich heps if you have sensitive skin or acnee scars) and make the skin looks better. I apply thermal water in my morning and night routine, after i cleaned my face and before the toner. What does thermal water do to your skin, it's very simple. Thermal water can help you if:
    1. You have a sunburn. You just have to apply some water on the burn area and it will immediately ease your skin.
    2. you travel (especially in hot places)
    3. You have dry skin because it hydrates your skin or your lips
    4. You have little injuries because it helps to heal those.
    And many other things!!!

April 16, 2017

I honestly had no idea what this product was suppose to be used for when I first received it as part of a topbox subscription I order. I tried it on both bare skin as well as over my makeup. It is refreshing and cooling and helped when my skin was feeling dehydrated this winter. I have to say though that I liked it as a setting spray. It helped set my makeup so it didn't look too dry from my powder. It has a ph level of 7.5 which is a little high for me (I try to not go over 5.5) but I didn't find that it made my skin oilier because of this. I have combo skin that is acne prone and this gave me no issues. The mister on it is even and light so it won't cause any big droplets if using it over makeup. I'm not sure if I would repurchase it just because I don't really need a product like this and it's not really a groundbreaking item for me. If you have really dry skin it might be nice as a pick me up/ soothing spray. I can see this being nice during the hot summer months as a cooling mist as well. But for 20ish dollars I don't know if it's really worth it/ something I need.

April 09, 2017

I love this stuff! I have sensitive rosacea prone skin thst can get pretty angry at times. I spray the thermal water on my face before applying moisturizer (also Avene). The water feels wonderful, it's like a nice big tall glass if ice water on a super hot summer day.

I work in an office and the air is so dry that sometimes I feel my face tightening up a little because it is also getting dry. A spray or two of thermal water on the face and then lightly massaging it is a great way to combat the dryness. I should mention that I don't wear makeup so I'm not sure it's a good idea to use the product the way I described if you wear makeup. If you have waterproof products you might be able to get away with a light misting and no rubbing in.

I am not a fan of really hot and humid summer weather and the heat often bothers me. I carry around the small can in my purse and a spray or two on a hot summer day feels really nice.

I also spray on the thermal water before applying body lotion, most especially in the winter months when my skin gets drier.

This stuff feels divine on the skin. It is perhaps a little pricey for thermal water in a can but it lasts awhile and everyone deserves to indulge once in awhile. And this product is great for men too. The product information and labeling on the packaging is often solely in French which can be a little annoying for those who don't know French but I didn't think it was a big deal for me.

March 28, 2017

J'ai la peau sensible, ce qui n'est qu'exacerbé par le froid sibérien du Canada. Même si je mets sérum et crème hydratante, ma peau devient rouge, sensible et piquante facilement. Avec quelques ''pouish'' d'Avene, je sens vite que ma peau s'hydrate. Un peu cher, mais vaut définitivement le coup!

March 24, 2017

It does what a facial mist is supposed to do: add hydration to your skin. I can't tell from brand to brand if there is any difference so I wouldn't recommend solely this brand. I think any brand's water mist is fine unless they have a different ingredient composition other than water.

March 18, 2017

When this kind of product hit the market I thought it was the stupidest thing ever. Years later when I tried it I wondered how I ever lived without it! I have very fair sensitive skin and hard water at home and so I have been having flare ups during the winter of redness and exema. I use this with cliniderm products and it absolutely helps rehydrate after cleansing and toning. A quick spray helps my serum and moisturizer absorb better. Must have product!

January 25, 2017

Purchased this on recommendation for my extremely dry/ flaking skin to use in the summer months. It applied easily--I liked the wide mist and that the nozzle never clogged. That being said, it seems just like glorified water in a spray bottle..I didn't notice any benefit to my skin. I could have just stood under a cold shower for the same effect. I can't think of any occasion or purpose that this product would be effective for. Don't waste your money, it's a gimmick!

January 25, 2017

I love how refreshed my face feels after using this product. It makes a huge difference to my skin in the summer after sun exposure. It helps to get rid of that tight feeling skin can have after being in the sun. I love how soothing it is.

January 23, 2017

J'adore cette eau thermale qui peut être utilisée à plusieurs fonctions. Elle peut servir de fixatif à maquillage et également de traitement contre les rougeurs ou encore elle peut être appliquée suite à un coup de soleil pour apaiser la brulure. J’en ai toujours une bouteille à portée de main.

January 06, 2017

I love this product. I bought this for the first time when I had a sun burn. It instantly relieved the burn and took the heat sensation away. I always take it with me when I travel. I've also used it to set my make up and it works well.