Aveno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Reviews

2.8/5

July 03, 2020

Helped my dry skin so much

I have very dry skin and this lotion helped me big time ! Moisturizer my skin with no sticky feeling! Would definitely recommend! I will be buying it again

June 18, 2020

Helps with dry skin

This cream is really good if you have really dry skin. It is also really good on new tattoos as well as old ones. It keeps them from drying out and helps to protect them.

June 17, 2020

This is my favourite - love it!

I have sensitive skin as do my daughters. We have all tried numerous products that claim they work on sensitive skin but don't. I also live in a city that is very dry. So moisturizer is a priority in our house. This one feels good on my skin! It is not greasy. And it is something I cannot live without now. Aveeno is our family's favourite!

June 11, 2020

Good buy

I have combination skin and feel that the product goes on greasy but once absorbed into my skin I pat to get the excess off my skin. I haven’t found a product yet that I don’t have to do this with. I wear it under my make up daily. Keeps my skin well hydrated.

February 09, 2020
    England, United Kingdom

Use everyday and will forever

I was prescribed this product by the doctor at first when I went to him about my dry skin complaints. Ever since then my skin has never felt more hydrated. If I’m ever having any dry skin moments it’s because I’ve accidentally been lazy or forgotten to use my aveno moisturiser, but as soon as I use it again the dry skin goes away again. I always recommend this product

February 05, 2020

I love this product

i had some allergics, so for me it was hard to change the skin product.
    And i heard from my friends that this Aveno product is really good for sensitive skin. After i use this product, my allergic gets better and so far i using this product. It's a really good product for someone who has sensitive skin

January 23, 2020

Great moisturizer id buy this again.

It left my face feeling soft and not greasy . I actually couldnt feel the product on my skin my skin just felt soft . It also has a nice mild smell . You dont have to use very much of the product so its fairly good amount for the price .

January 22, 2020

Hydrates my skin and protected

it protects my skin in any kind of weather.its a good size to carry in your bag when you are on the go. have a nice fragrance not to strong. i recommend this product product.its good also for mature skin

January 18, 2020

My new moisturizer

I have try other moisturizers in the past but since I discovered Aveena it’s my number 1 go to.Its not greasy and it feels great on my face other brands I have tried are no comparable.

January 18, 2020

I have been using this product for years now ❤.

I love the way this cream feels,not heavy or greasy. I wish it had a nicer floral scent. I am no longer a young woman and definatly need to moisturize at least once a day especially in the winter.