Avon Bubble Bath Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1151 in Bath & Body

MMMMMMMmmmm...juicy grapefruit and other citrus delights. You'll be squeeky clean

August 11, 2017

Mom made me a believer

My mom sold Avon for years and she was kind in that she made sure that there were always a couple of bottles of Avon bubble bath in my home. I started using it when the children were small and even now that they are grown, it is the bubble bath that I prefer. Thanks mom!

July 26, 2017

Amazing!!

One cap full of avon bubble bath fills your whole bath with bubbles!! Most bubble baths need three to four caps full to fill your bathtub up. Extremely happy with the smell of the vanilla kind they had. It was my all time fav and would definitely get it again!

Soft on the skin

Back when I used to be a Avon Rep, I loved trying and testing different products and the bubble bath was my favorite! I used it as a bubble bath but also as a shower gel. They foam up nicely and the smell is perfect, not too strong, not too faint. My favorite one was Lilac but they make it anymore unfortunately so now I use cherry blossom.

love

I love Avon Bubble Bath. They always come up with new fun scents. Its a great product that suds up really well and smells so good ! The price and size are unbeatable.

Best Bubble Bath

I absolutely love Avon Bubble Baths!! They have to be the best in my books!! For the price you get a great size and the bubbles are wonderful!! I usually add more than they suggest so it doesn't last long for me ...but worth it!

June 23, 2017

Bubbles

Produit une mousse riche et confortable et donne un air satiné et doux a la peau. J'ai plusieurs bouteilles de tout les modèles en réserve, j'adore surtout celui à la Lavande.

June 21, 2017

Avon Bubble Bath

I looove the Avon Bubble Bath's! They have so many different scents and varieties, I love trying new ones. I have been using this bubble bath since I was a child and still love this stuff.

June 20, 2017

Je recommande ce produit sans hésitation!

J'adore ce produit car en plus de me détendre dans un bain moussant je n'ai pas à nettoyer la baignoire!!! Il est hypoallergene et je peux même l'utiliser pour les tâches ménagères dans toute la maison même la lessive!!! C'est vraiment formidable!

June 14, 2017

I would recommend this product !

I have been using this bubble bath for years! Its so relaxing and there are lots of great scents to choose from. The product is also resonably priced as well.

June 14, 2017

J'adore

J'adore le bain moussant d'Avon. Mon préféré est lavande. Il ne rend pas le bain glissant. Mousse bien, a une bonne odeur pas trop forte.
    Il y a aussi plusieurs utilité au bain mousse. Je l'ai utilisé pour nettoyer mes moustiquaires, mes murs. Je connais même une femme qui l'utilise comme savon à linge (pour la dépanner).