Avon Bubble Bath Reviews

March 19, 2019

Great product and not just for you bath.

Love Avon bubble bath. I always have a shower and use it there but my main use is for cleaning all sorts of things. A small drop will take out most stains with a good rub. It has so many uses.

March 05, 2019

I buy this regularly!!

I buy this bubble bath to wash my floors!!! I use it occasionally in my bath but I always use to wash my floors. Makes the house smell nice and leaves the floors shiney! I even occasionally use it to wash my windows, etc. Love that you can use it for multiple things.

March 05, 2019

Youll never believe this!

If you haven’t heard, mopping your floor with this you will never use anything else! It leaves my floor so shiny and cleans so good! The smell is just a bonus

February 25, 2019

Loved Avon Bubble Bath since I was a child.

I have used the Avon Bubble Bath since I was young. I am amazed that they still sell the same product. I have tried many scents and I cant decide on which one is my favorite. One or 2 capfulls is all you ever need to have a luxurious bath. My skin feels great and smells wonderful after use!

February 18, 2019

Loads of bubbles

I love Avon bubble baths. Two capfuls give me a tub full of bubbles. The fragrance is soft and soothing without being over powering. I also have sensitive skin and I don’t get any adverse effects or feel that my skin is dried out after a long soak.

I have been using Avon bubble bath for soft scented skin for almost 25 years 🙈!

February 11, 2019

i would use again

this bubble bath is so nice to add to your bath water..it makes your skin feel so soft and fresh..it isnt a harsh product and uses it all the time when i bath..would recommend.

February 07, 2019

Avon bubble bath

Les produits avon son déja des produits de qualité qui vous surprennent à chaque coups! Mais les bulles pour le bains avon vous surprendront encore plus. Elles sentent si bon que vous ne voudrez plus jamais sortir de votre baignoir! Elle mousse très bien et vous amuse. J’ai adoré ce produit et je l’adorereai toujours! Je vous le recommande!

February 06, 2019

Avon Bubble Bath

I would definitely buy these product again and again. love the different scents you can get.you get a great value for your money.I have bought four scents of the bubble bath and loved them all.going to buy some more maybe different scents .

February 06, 2019

Great product!

I tried the Avon lavender bubble bath, I was in heaven! Great amount of bubbles and a subtle scent, bonus for those who are sensitive to smells. My skin felt great after my bath.

2.7/5

January 30, 2019

not that great

it is good but does not have a good strong fragrance that makes you feel fresh and smart and confident it is just a normal one wish to try in more of the other kinds of bubble bath i have not come across.