Avon Bubble Bath Reviews

May 13, 2019

Been using this since i was little

My mom was a avon rep and we always had avon bubble bath in the house. Everytime i took a bath i would use it. And i still use it to this day. And now my grand daughter is using it also. Leaves your skin silky and smooth. And they smell great.

May 01, 2019

Favorite product of all time

I've used Avon bubble bath for as long as I can remember, my great grandmother used to be our "Avon lady" I would receive a bubble bath every year for Christmas. I love the fact that they are child friendly, and the scents they come in are, in my opinion, absolutly breathtaking. I am totally in love with this product and have been my entire life!

April 30, 2019

BUBBLES

I have been using the Avon Bubble Bath since 2018. I have tried lavender and ocean scents and I can't decide which one is my favourite. One or 2 cap fulls is all you ever need to have a luxurious bath no more because the first time I add like 5 cap fulls and really all the bath was with bubbles hahahahahahaha. My skin feels super soft/smooth after use and my skin always smells great!!

April 26, 2019

Great Product for Many years

I have been using the Avon Bubble Bath since I was a young child. I have tried many scents and I cant decide on which one is my favorite. One or 2 capfulls is all you ever need to have a luxurious bath. My skin feels auper soft / smooth after use and my skin always smells great!!

April 08, 2019

Bubbles, bubbles and more bubbles

Love Avon's bubble bath! You only have to use two caps of bubble bath to have a tub full of bubbles. The bubbles don't disappear within minutes of being in the tub. There are so many different scents and even bubble bath for sensitive skin. Overall, for the price and the various uses of Avon's bubble bath, you really can't go wrong with purchasing this product.

April 07, 2019

So many bubbles

So many scents to choose from! I use these for relaxing bubble baths AND for washing my floors. You get such a big bottle for your money which makes it even better.

April 06, 2019

Can’t get enough

Soooo many bubbles, great scents to choose from and affordable! Whenever I need to relax after a busy day, I grab my Avon bubble bath and soak in the tub.

April 03, 2019

A little pricey

I absolutely love Avon bubble bath. They all smell so great and leave you feeling soft and silky. The bottle is a decent size. I find them pricey and will only buy when they are on sale.

April 03, 2019

Love it.

J'adore ces bulles pour le bain. L'odeur est très agréable et laisse la peau douce et d.une bonne odeur non achalante. Le prix est abordable. Je le recommande.

March 25, 2019

Love this product!

This is a great smelling product. I use it in my bath, but also to clean everything in the house from floors to table. A little goes a long way. Leaves the house smelling clean and fresh for a long time. Lavender is my favorite smell.