1 review
Avon Cool Confidence Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Baby Powder Scent Reviews
#16 in Powders

Effective, yet gentle for today's woman. Available in Original Scent & Baby Powder Scent. 1.7 fl. oz.

Please note that in your shipping confirmation you will be asked to let us know if you are currently receiving service from an Avon Representative. If you are, please follow the link provided in the confirmation so that s/he can receive proper credit for your Avon order placed through Amazon.com.

Good - 0

August 18, 2017

My go to !

This is the only deodorant I can use right now. I've tried secret clinical, dove, secret, degree, you name it and I've tried it. I've always ended up with white marks on my clothes but what I didn't like the most were the big white clumps that formed after a while. Oh and the smell, I just couldn't. Basically they do not work for me and this roll on does. My favorite is the original scent.