Avon Eye Make Up Remover Lotion Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 243 in Eye Makeup Remover

Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion - 2 fl. oz. : Moisturizes around delicate eye area as it whisks away makeup. * BEAUTY TIP - For the freshest-looking skin in the morning, make sure you take off all your makeup in the evening. Your skin renews itself at night, and it can't effectively do that unless it's free of all makeup and daily debris.

June 17, 2017

Love it!

I love this makeup remover. It's not greasy and it doesn't sting your eyes when you use it. It's my favorite make up remover. I got some for my friend as well.

May 20, 2017

I absolutely love the eye makeup remover by Avon. It works great, not greasy at all and you only need a little bit. The best part is how cheap it is! works just as well as expensing stuff

May 16, 2017

I'm not a huge fan. My mother gave this to me after she wasn't happy with the results. I am always willing to give something new a try but I too wasn't happy with the results. I didn't find that much make up came off and it felt as though I was just moisturizing my face. I want to feel results and this didn't do it for me. I won't be recommending this to anyone any time soon!

May 03, 2017

I have been using Avon eye make up remover lotion for years. I absolutely love it. It removes my make up well, and moisturizes at the same time. I highly recommend this product!

March 12, 2017

I've been using this makeup remover for 14 years! Ever since I first started to use makeup and I tried other brands, other formula and I never ever found a better one.

It's in cream so it's easy to use and a little goes a long way! It's cheap and effective ! Absolutely love it !

1.3/5

February 28, 2017

Unfortunately, I'm not one of the ladies this product has worked well for. It actually irritated my eyes as I tried it the first time, and since I got an immediate reaction from it, I couldn't even get to remove my eye makeup, but instead it was a mess. I'm thinking my reaction might have been to the petrolatum / mineral oil this product contains...

January 25, 2017

This is a great product for removing eye make up and moisturizing the eye area. I buy it when it comes on sale and keep it stocked up. I always put it out in my spare bathroom when I have overnight guests just in case they forgot to pack daily products.

January 25, 2017

Is very effective and gentle on the eye. It is hypo-allergenic and has no perfume. It is not sticky and greasy. It removes even the long wearing makeup with ease and no harsh rubbing is ever required.

January 16, 2017

Helpful in taking make up. Not harsh for the face and takes make up right off. Leaves under eye feeling moisturized and clean. I recommend this product.

October 03, 2016

Love it!! The only production he market I have found that does irritate my eyes and/or cause a rash on my eyelids. Also, SO cheap, I stock up when it goes on sale.