Avon Ideal Shade Smooth Mineral Makeup Reviews
#308 in Powder

Avon Ideal Shade Smooth Mineral Foundation Natural color.....BRONZE Mineral Powder Foundation Use Brush to Apply (Not Included) Face skin smoothing-Gives your face a healthy glow while smoothing out the finish - lightweight and dry loose makeup for travel

Good - 0

December 03, 2017

Great looking powder

I have been hooked on this powder for a few years now. I have tried others and they just don't have the same result as this one to be honest. It goes on smooth and light, doesn't look unnatural at all and matches my skin tone perfectly.

January 26, 2016

I really love this product. It offers lightweight coverage but still is very effective at covering acne and redness. Reduces shine. Easy to blend. Looks natural, like you're wearing no makeup.

January 11, 2012

this stuff is amazing goes on so lightly you could not even tell that you are wearing make-up and looks great

January 07, 2010

I have to say that I absolutely love the mineral makeup from Avon! It's all that I wear now. My skin has honestly never felt better, and it just goes on so nicely!

April 09, 2009

I love this makeup!! I used to use bareminerals but it is so expensive, also I could never find a shade to match my skin tone. Avon smooth mineral make up is even better than bare minerals and less than half the price!!! Regular price is $10.00 but they also have sales where you can get them for just $5.00!!!I powder. Mineral pigments. Free of talc, oil and fragrance. Great for all skin types, even sensitive skin.