AVON Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion Reviews

One Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion 2 fl oz - an easy to use makeup remover. Simply dab on , rub in to soften makeup and rinse off. One of my personal favorites. Doesn't irritate. Larger lots of this item available as well

May 20, 2017

I absolutely love the eye makeup remover by Avon. It works great, not greasy at all and you only need a little bit. The best part is how cheap it is! works just as well as expensing stuff

2.0/5

May 20, 2017

This product is absolutely terrible, it burns your eyes even if they are closed and makes your skin really red and irritated. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

May 16, 2017

I'm not a huge fan. My mother gave this to me after she wasn't happy with the results. I am always willing to give something new a try but I too wasn't happy with the results. I didn't find that much make up came off and it felt as though I was just moisturizing my face. I want to feel results and this didn't do it for me. I won't be recommending this to anyone any time soon!

May 10, 2017

Though it tends to feel super soft when I use it, it always removes all my makeup. It leaves my skin around my eyes super soft and doesnt irriate. Tip: use on a q-tip for quick touch ups!

May 09, 2017

I have been using this product for years. I stock up when they are .99 cents. It really removes my make up very well and leaves my skin around my eyes moisturized.

May 07, 2017

I have been using this makeup remover lotion for at least fifteen years. I am extremely pleased with it because it can even remove waterproof mascara that sometimes can be difficult to remove with other makeup removers on the market. I always stock up when this product goes on sale for $1. The small bottle goes a long way.

May 07, 2017

I love using this make up remover by avon. its easy to use, doesnt leave my eyes feeling itchy or irritated, and its a great price. I have been using this for years and swear by it.

May 03, 2017

I have been using this product for many years. It makes your skin smooth without over drying which a lot of liquid makeup removers tend to do. You only need to use a tiny amount in order to remove your makeup.

May 03, 2017

I have been using Avon eye make up remover lotion for years. I absolutely love it. It removes my make up well, and moisturizes at the same time. I highly recommend this product!

April 29, 2017

The makeup remover is my favorite. I have tried other brands and they always make my eyes really sensitive. Avon eye makeup remover is really soft for my eyes and takes off the makeup. It is cheap and effective and it is my all time favorite makeup remover.