AVON Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion Reviews

One Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion 2 fl oz - an easy to use makeup remover. Simply dab on , rub in to soften makeup and rinse off. One of my personal favorites. Doesn't irritate. Larger lots of this item available as well

May 08, 2019

removes makeup quickly

I use this everyday. It takes off make up quick and easy no matter how much makeup you have on. And is not harsh on your skin. Great for kids that dance makeup too.

April 10, 2019

BEST EVER TOTAL MAKEUP REMOVER!!! Magic in a small bottle.

Have used Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion for over 30 years and I'm extremely loyal to it. I swear this product is the reason why, at 56 years young, I have not 1 wrinkle on my face and especially NO wrinkles around my eyes.

It's creamy and does NOT sting.
    Can be used by contact lens wearers.
    Using 1 slightly dampened round cleansing pad, apply 12 individual drops spread out on it. Take 2nd dampened pad and squish pads together to distribute product to both pads. Start with cleansing eyes and then entire face.

Does excellent job removing both waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Fantastic at cleansing my entire face of every last bit of makeup - even stubborn lip pencil, and so I use all over entire face. Once makeup is removed, I turn pads over and go over entire face with clean side of pad to remove any makeup residue. I do NOT rinse my face after.

Very moisturizing.
    I use nightly to remove ALL my makeup, I am hooked as it not only cleanses very well but has added benefit moisturing to keep wrinkles at bay.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND trying it - and if you score deal with Avon's yearly sale for $2.49 (2018 sale) - STOCK UP! A bottle lasts me 3 months as only need 12 drops. Price cannot be beat - fantastic value!
    My fav product!

March 19, 2019

So cheap and SO GOOD!

In my opinion, this is the best makeup remover ever. It is very gentle and removes even the waterproof makeup. I wear black eye liner and black mascara everyday and this is my go to cream make up remover. And it is SO cheap, I usually stock up when it's on sale for .99 cents.

October 08, 2018

The only Makeup Remover I Use

This is the only makeup remover lotion that I use. I love the creamy formula and the way it removes makeup. This makeup remover will remove ANYTHING and is very gentle to use. I have sensitive eyes and I can use this without any burning or stinging. I also love the price, very affordable.

September 30, 2018

Great for the price

Not into cream makeup removers at all but for $2 you cannot beat that at all. It works pretty well and you get quite a bit of product. I usually wait to stock up when they have them on for .99cents.

June 01, 2018

Good one

I received this product as a free gift and I waited before trying it because I did not really believe in the Avon brand. With that being said, it is a very good product as a white cream, super soft for the eyes!

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement en cadeau et j'ai tardé avant de l'essayer car je ne croyais pas tellement en la marque Avon. Ceci dit, c'est un très bon produit sous forme de crème blanche, super doux pour les yeux!

0.7/5

April 17, 2018

Ça brûle les yeux

Je sais que plusieurs d’entre vous on aimer ce démaquillant pour les yeux. Moi j’ai été déçu. J’ai voulu faire comme les autres et l’essayer. Mais il m’a vite brûlé les yeux. Je trouve qu’il ne démaquille pas autant que des lingettes ou une eau micellaire.

April 04, 2018

such a great product!

I have been using the Avon eye make up remover for years. My mom started using it, so I tried it out and fell in love. It isn't greasy and really takes the make up off while being super gentle on my skin. It goes on sale all the time and ordering from Avon saves me a trip to the store which I love!

April 01, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best eye makeup remover

This is the best eye makeup remover that you will find in the market. It is gental for those with sensitive skin. It does get all the make up off, even waterproofs one. I would recommand it to everyone. And you can't go wrong with the price (reg. 4.00 often on sale for like 1.99). I always make sure I have a spare bottle in the house.

February 21, 2018
    United States

Le meilleur démaquillant à petit prix

À ce prix (4$ rég. ou 2$en spécial) c'est vraiment le deal du siècle. Ce démaquillant est très efficace, enlève toutes les traces de maquillage très facilement!