Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion Reviews

Ranked #176 out of 243 in Eye Makeup Remover

One Avon Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion 2 fl oz - an easy to use makeup remover. Simply dab on , rub in to soften makeup and rinse off. One of my personal favorites. Doesn't irritate. Larger lots of this item available as well

2.8/5

June 01, 2017

This really was not the makeup remover for me. I did not like the formula because I found it too runny. It would run into my eyes and irritate them and also sink too much into your cotton pad and waste the product. This was not suitable for me and my needs.

June 01, 2017

Avon Eye Makeup Remover Lotion is very effective. Removes eyeliner Pencil & Liquid form along with Mascara very well. Takes it off without over rubbing and irritating the eye. Leaves no smears, marks, lining; nothing. Is a little greasy then it dries leaving my eyes feeling moisturized, clean, all natural, not itchy or dry, no redness.

June 01, 2017

This makeup remover works really well. I had some makeup on and i just put some remover on and it works well, it completely removes your makeup and makes your skin super soft too.

May 10, 2017

Though it tends to feel super soft when I use it, it always removes all my makeup. It leaves my skin around my eyes super soft and doesnt irriate. Tip: use on a q-tip for quick touch ups!

2.3/5

January 24, 2017

I bought this because i want to try it and was a great deal ,didn't like it at all ,not going to buy it again ,it didn't remove any mascara or eye liner at all :(

1.8/5

January 24, 2017

I was given this makeup remover lotion as a gift and did not like it at all. I found it very ineffective to remove my makeup, especially mascara. It might have been easier to use with a cloth or cotton ball, but rubbing it into my eyes with just my fingers felt very weird, as it is a lotion, not an oil like I'm used to.

2.0/5

December 14, 2016

I really don't like this product. It does remove make up but I feel like it does so while spreading it around. I'm really not liking the cream idea. I found liquid removers to feel much more refreshing compaired to this. I also found it to be very irritating to my eyes.

2.3/5

January 26, 2016

Inexpensive for a reason...sure it removes makeup but it is super irritating to the eye area.

May 22, 2015

I love this product for removing make up, it's so gentle on the skin which is nice. Some make up removers can be harsh on the skin but this one is a lotion. I love using this product and I think every girl should have it in their make up bag.

May 22, 2015

Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion
    reg. $3.99, sometime 99¢

Work great! Best sellers!

Moisturizes around delicate eye area as it whisks away makeup. It conditions and moisturizes both the fragile skin around your eyes and your lashes.

Tip #1

Moisture Effective Eye makeup Remover Lotion is lightweight and gentle as it completely removes all traces of eye makeup. To use, apply with a tissue, or a dampened cotton ball. Use a gentle, circular patting motion to soften makeup on lids and lashes. Then, rinse thoroughly with water.

Tip #2

Even waterproof mascara comes off in a snap with this eye makeup remover lotion, so you need only one eye makeup remover product.

Tip #3

After you remove your eye makeup, be sure to moisturize the delicate skin around your eyes. Ask your Avon Independent Sales Representative for the Anew eye care that's just right for you.