Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Hand Cream for Extremely Dry Skin Reviews

Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Hand Cream for Extremely Dry Skin 4.2 fl oz

October 05, 2017

Great Product!

I have always struggled with incredibly dry hands. When one of my co-workers recommended this product, I gave it a try. I now have one of these creams in my purse, my office and my nightstand. It doesn't have a huge scent which is great and you can really feel the moisture! I would highly recommend to anyone. The amount you get for the price is amazing! Ive bought higher end hand cream, but none of them compare!

August 08, 2017

$0.99 its a must!

great cream, leaves hands feeling so soft and with that price, that cream should be a christmas stocker.
    it never goes more expenzive than 2.99 and it goes as low as 0.99 cents which its amazing.
    avon again made a great cream.

April 04, 2017

I've only ever used this hand cream when my hands were REALLY bad and it works very well. It's thick, so it coats and protects. It also didn't sting or further irritate my skin like some hand creams do.

March 04, 2017

My hands in the winter are dry, cracked and unhealthy looking.
    I bought this stuff on a whim as it was super cheap from Avon, and I bought a few more for stocking stuffers.
    This stuff is fantastic, it literally changed my hands in under a week with regular use, they were smooth and soft to the touch. Its has a mild smell which is pleasant, and a creamy silicone texture to it. I found I had to use a fair amount to feel I fully covered my hands, my thirsty my skin soaked it right up. I also noticed my finger nails were stronger.
    I repurchase this often and you cant beat the price, its practically free!!!

February 13, 2017

My hands lately get very dry because I tend to wash my hands a lot through out the day, as well as when washing dishes. Sometimes to the point that they hurt. Since using this, my hands don't hurt as bad, and my skin is soft again, no matter how many times I wash my hands through out the day. A little goes a long way with this, and I love that it is fragrance free.

December 20, 2016

the best cream to heel crack hands and help heel ruftess ,smooth our skin make it satined and softh touch ,young feeling not crack ,i love it,and it not stiky !

September 21, 2016

C'est la crème à main la plus efficace que j'ai utilisée à date! Laisse mes mains vraiment hydratées.je l'utilise la nuit pour prolonger son effet super hydratant. Au lever, ma peau est nourrie.Un grand plus,son prix très abordable.je le recommande.

September 15, 2016

I needed something for really dry skin and this is it. Some of my skin feels like sandpaper and Moisture Therapy Intensive is a solution to my problem It is great for your hands and no greasy feeling, which I hated. They also have a body lotion which is equally fantastic.

August 19, 2016

One of the nicest things about this hand cream is it is not too greasy. You can see and feel the difference right away. There is no fragrance to worry about which is a bonus.

May 24, 2016

This hand cream is pretty good, it's a thick cream so you really have to rub it into your hands. My hand were moisturized without that greasy feeling. The only downfall was I had to keep applying this cream everytime I washed my hands. You get what you pay for.