Avon Naturals Body Spray Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 1304 in Perfume

Formulated with Bioseed complex and pure vanilla and soy extracts to lightly scent your skin and leave it feeling pampered and enriched. 8.4 fl. oz.

April 06, 2017

I love the AVON body sprays. After having my first son found using perfumes just too overwhelming for both myself and him so I switched to using body sprays exclusively and these are my favorite. Love that they have such a variety of scents to choose from so I can switch it up every day if I wish. And you cant beat the price especially when they go on sale

March 01, 2017

J'achète régulièrement ces bruine pour le corps. Souvent ils sont 4.99$. Ça en vaut le prix.
    J'aimerais bien que l'odeur reste un peu plus longtemps par contre.

February 28, 2017

This body spray is definitely amazing and come in some pretty heavenly smelling scents, the scent last a long time, and isn't strong smelling at all,I even use them as room sprays a lot. Very affordable

February 26, 2017

I have always loved these body sprays from avon, they have so many different scents and most of them smell wonderful
    They have a light scent so you need more than one spray but they're so pretty! The scent on the label is accurate.
    Most of the time you can find them on sale as well 3/$10, it's worth it because you can't find a price this good in stores

January 18, 2017

I love these sprays because they are very light and natural smelling. I am someone who is typically allergic to perfumes and scents but this is one of the only kinds I can handle.

January 15, 2017

Nice fragrance but it doesn't last. Not even noticeable after about a hour. If it lasted longer then I'd buy it again but I got one as a gift and haven't even used a quarter of the bottle. Not worth spending your own money on.

November 30, 2016

I currently have 3 different bottles of these Avon sprays. I believe they are better than those expensive perfumes. I walk through a cloud of the peachy one and I smell like fruit all day. I spray my coat too and everyone tells me I smell so good.

November 08, 2016

J'aime bien ces body sprays de chez Avon, mais ils ne sont pas spécifiquement mes favorits. Ils sentent bons, mais un peu trop fort à mon goût. Celui de vanille sent beaucoup trop fort.

October 10, 2016

I have had these for a few years from a multiples purchase. They last a long time and I like to keep one in almost every room and in my car. There are many lovely scents and although it's not high end, they are great light body sprays.

October 06, 2016

Very nice product, the smell is relaxing and it stays the whole day if used properly,, very affordable cause its always on sale. Love this so much ❤❤❤