Avon Naturals Body Spray Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #18 out of 1365 in Perfume

Formulated with Bioseed complex and pure vanilla and soy extracts to lightly scent your skin and leave it feeling pampered and enriched. 8.4 fl. oz.

June 07, 2017

I Love love love these spays, the fragrace lasts so long on you , beter then any other spray i have used, you can spritz yourself when you feel like it, or spritz the room or anything and the fragrance wakes you up! definatly worth the purchase

May 30, 2017

These body sprays from the Avon Naturals line are of a great value. They're very often listed in the book as on sale, or in a combo pack on special. I've bought quite a few of them, and I like most of them. My favorite is the cucumber melon one.

May 25, 2017

Avon naturals body sprays come in alot of amazing smells ...the sprays r long lasting and you can match them. With body lotion too... My favorite scent has to be cucumber melon..

May 10, 2017

I love these body sprays, I have a bunch of them, they come in so many different kinds of scents, some smell like alcohol but it does goes away after awhile. They're always on for a good deal.

3.2/5

May 10, 2017

I personally find Avon Body Sprays don't seem to last. They smell awesome when you put them on but after a short period of time (before you leave for work or school) it's already gone. The price I reasonable, but the staying power just isn't there. I do love Avon Products and Company though, I do suggest other products by them just not this one.

May 02, 2017

I love Avon body sprays . I have a bunch in my Collection . They have a wide array of scents and I enjoy a lot of them . Some of them smell like alcohol but it does goes away after awhile . They're cheap and Avon always has specials on them .

April 06, 2017

I love the AVON body sprays. After having my first son found using perfumes just too overwhelming for both myself and him so I switched to using body sprays exclusively and these are my favorite. Love that they have such a variety of scents to choose from so I can switch it up every day if I wish. And you cant beat the price especially when they go on sale

March 01, 2017

J'achète régulièrement ces bruine pour le corps. Souvent ils sont 4.99$. Ça en vaut le prix.
    J'aimerais bien que l'odeur reste un peu plus longtemps par contre.

February 28, 2017

This body spray is definitely amazing and come in some pretty heavenly smelling scents, the scent last a long time, and isn't strong smelling at all,I even use them as room sprays a lot. Very affordable

February 26, 2017

I have always loved these body sprays from avon, they have so many different scents and most of them smell wonderful
    They have a light scent so you need more than one spray but they're so pretty! The scent on the label is accurate.
    Most of the time you can find them on sale as well 3/$10, it's worth it because you can't find a price this good in stores