4.1/5
#24 in Perfume

January 30, 2020
    England, United Kingdom

Long lasting spray

Me and my daughter love these, easy to use and small enough to take with you for a top up of freshness during the day. So many flavours and they all smell divine. I have a few so alternate between them.

March 28, 2018

Senteur rafraichissante !

J'ai acheter se produit de avon sans aucune attente et j'ai adorer en plus d'avoir plusieurs fragances ,apres le bain ou la douche 2-3 spray te laisse une agréable odeur vraiment intéressant et pas dispendieux .

March 17, 2018

Avon body spray

I tried these body sprays and must admit they actually smell really nice. the scent seems the last for a long time.. the nice thing is really that they aren't as expensive as some of the stuff that I used to use... definitely a new favorite and so many great sense to choose from

February 14, 2018

Pretty good

I used to sell this product so I had the chance to try them all. Would I use this everyday?, absolutely. It is very light , with a pretty good staying power... easy to match with your perfume as it comes in a variety of scents.

October 20, 2017

Love this product

I have the pomegranate and mango sent and it smells great!! Not too strong but it lasts! The bottle last long too. I would definitely recommend it to my friends

June 07, 2017

I Love love love these spays, the fragrace lasts so long on you , beter then any other spray i have used, you can spritz yourself when you feel like it, or spritz the room or anything and the fragrance wakes you up! definatly worth the purchase

May 30, 2017

These body sprays from the Avon Naturals line are of a great value. They're very often listed in the book as on sale, or in a combo pack on special. I've bought quite a few of them, and I like most of them. My favorite is the cucumber melon one.

May 25, 2017

Avon naturals body sprays come in alot of amazing smells ...the sprays r long lasting and you can match them. With body lotion too... My favorite scent has to be cucumber melon..

May 10, 2017

I love these body sprays, I have a bunch of them, they come in so many different kinds of scents, some smell like alcohol but it does goes away after awhile. They're always on for a good deal.

3.2/5

May 10, 2017

I personally find Avon Body Sprays don't seem to last. They smell awesome when you put them on but after a short period of time (before you leave for work or school) it's already gone. The price I reasonable, but the staying power just isn't there. I do love Avon Products and Company though, I do suggest other products by them just not this one.