Avon Skin So Soft Fresh & Smooth Facial Hair Removal Cream Reviews

Ranked #259 out of 467 in Hair Removal

Skin So Soft Fresh & Smooth Facial Hair Removal Cream is the fast, easy way to remove unwanted facial hair. Formulated with Skin So Soft's Smoothing Complex (Soy Protein and Willow Bard) to remove hair in just 2.5 minutes. Leaves skin sensually soft and smooth.

April 04, 2017

For the price this product is fantastic. Removes hair with no troubles quick and easy. They even have a sensitive skin kind as well. The only downside is the horrible smell.

May 18, 2016

I find this stuff works well and does not smell as bad as others do. I have friends that actually use it for their eyebrows I personally have not tried it but for other facial hair I have used it and it is great. I have been buying this for years.

August 14, 2015

Wouldn't get this again. Didn't work very well and it burns.

June 08, 2015

I find this product quite effective and doesn't burn when removing as I find some others tend to leave a stingy feeling upin removal. So far really like this product!

August 10, 2014

It seems to work great for all the fine hairs above my lip, but some of the coarser hairs stayed put. Your skin also feels weird once you wipe off the product (even a few days following)

October 11, 2013

This product was not something I would not try again. The price would have been fine if it worked but was not very effective. I found my upper red and still covered with hair. It only removed the very fine hair. I still had lots of course hair left. Now trying laser because I won some sessions. Hope that works.

October 04, 2013

I use to have my whole face wax and it was very painful and I have sensitive skin so I never enjoyed the waxing. I been using this avon cream for over 3 months and I love it. I have very course hair on my chin and upper lip and sides of my face. I do leave it on for the full time frame. it last up to seven days for me. It is a real good price and is much more affordable then waxing or other creams I have tried.

January 16, 2011

I tried this product about 3 years ago and my first concern was the smell. If you've ever used NAIR or similar products, you know the type of smell I'm talking about. And that's the last thing you want right below your nose or near your eyes! This product actually smells GOOD. Seriously.

I'm not a big fan of the tube. It's created so that you can just spread it onto the area but I've never had much luck in actually getting it where I want it in the thickness that I want it.

My next big concern was how my sensitive skin would react to the product. I waited the recommended time and wiped it off. The first time I used it, it did burn my skin a little bit, but I think that was because I had left it on too long. The attempts after that didn't cause the same burning sensation.

I would definitely recommend this product to ANYONE!

July 27, 2010

I used to wax the hair on my upper lip, but since trying this... I've found a pain free way to remove it! The smell is not as pleasant as it sounds ("tropical scent!"), since you can totally smell the chemicals as well. Works wonderfully though--not a hair left behind!

April 27, 2010

I used to be an avid fan of waxing facial hair- but when you're busy, waxing can get tiresome. I had never much liked hair removal creams because it never worked on my thick hair. However, Avon's "skin so soft" facial hair removal cream removes all the hair easily (it only takes a few minutes- I leave it on for 5, but I have coarse hair), wipes off easy and smells fresh- not chemically.

While skin doesn't remain hair-free as long as when you wax, I go about 3 weeks in between applications.

chokri_1 added a new review for
    BITE Beauty Agave Lip Mask

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers