Avon Solutions Tinted Moisture Shield SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #1193 out of 1261 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Day Eye Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 25 UVA/UVB scientifically designed to reduce undereye circles and protect against UVA/UVB damage to sensative lid & undereye areas. Night Eye Cream specially formulated to visibly reduce undereye puffiness and smooth the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles. In 24 hours 70% of women saw the look of fine lines softened, shadows brightened and puffiness reduced.

September 21, 2013

Got because few of my costumer at the time used it. (I dont sell Avon anymore). I wanted to try to know what it feels like and if the product was good. It was too heavy for my skin type and this one I felt like I had to use a towel to wipe it off. Will not use again.

February 08, 2010

it made my skin oily and it would melt off my face

May 31, 2009

I too bought this on sale, and also because a friend of mine really liked it. but i found it really oily and made me look like a greasy ball. if i do use it i usually wear a loose translucent powder of it to tone down the shine. i wouldn't recommend this if you have the slightest bit of oil on your face.

March 19, 2009

Ugh I am NOT A fan of this lotion. I was so excited when I saw it on sale (half price! Its normally 15.99 and it was on sale for 7.99) in the Avon Catalogue. And oh my, I can tell why it was on sale. First off, it smells like the tempra paint you used to use in school in kindergarten (who really wants to put that on their face???) As a tinted moisturizer it was pretty mediocre, but as a moistruizer in general it was awful. It left my skin sticky. Like, not oily and greasy (although my skin definitely did look oily) but actually STICKY! Also, the tinted-ness stayed on my hands, even after I washed them the colour came off on my towel. I mean, if it did that to my hands, who knows what it was doing to my pores!! I would not recommend this product at all … I guess they’re right when they say if something looks too good to be true, it probably is (I mean tinted, SPF 15 AND 7.99?? What was I thinking, honestly?)