Avon SuperShock Mascara Reviews
#319 in Mascara

Get yourself some extreme volume! Thickening base coat and volumizing mascara in one. Up to 12X more volume. All AVON mascaras are hypoallergenic and opthalmologist-tested.

August 28, 2017

Great for the eyes

A good mascara with a nice brush that will make your eyelashes plump right up. You will have the best eyes at your party. Doesn't clump and stays like that for a long time. Order it now

April 18, 2017

This is my all time favorite mascara it also is the cheapest I usually get it from Avon but haven't had it in months as my grandmother no longer sells it, it works way better then the 3D Younique mascara and it stays on really well.

January 31, 2017

I have been using this mascara from Avon for probably 5 years now. I find it does wonders for my fine, barely there lashes - it plumps them up and lasts all day without flaking! I usually get 2 for $12 through my Avon rep, great deal.

April 20, 2016

In love with this mascara. Its super black and stays on all day. The brush is perfect if you like your eyelashes separated. They make your eyelashes stand out more. Longer and thicker. Great price.

March 17, 2016

LOVE this mascara. I only recently started using it, and I will never trade mascaras again. It's never clumpy, and it has the perfect amount of coverage.

May 27, 2015

So love this! Comes in regular or water proof! I buy the regular so it's easy to come off at night. Great price! Makes your lashes long and full without feeling heavy!

April 11, 2015

My #1 for years like the look it gives my Eyelashes specially since they are thin and blonde

March 21, 2015

I love this mascara from Avon because it was super affordable and great quality. It's great to carry in your purse with you in case you need a quick pick me up! I really like using this product.

3.2/5

March 19, 2015

Received this mascara as a gift in order to review it. I know that if i would have purchased it myself and spent the extra money on it I owuld be much more upset about how it causes my lashes to stick together. I think the best way to describe it is that if you put just a little too much on it will completely ruin the look. Also really hard to remove.

September 14, 2014

Surprisingly this turned out to be one of my favorite mascaras. It lengthens and almost doubles the thickness of my lashes. I always keep a spare so I never run out