AXE Adrenaline Cool Charge Body Wash Reviews

AXE Body Wash for men Cool Charge with iced mint and ginger is a body wash for men with touch release technology – to give you chilly bursts of freshness whenever you touch your skin for cool, clean, energized skin all day, every day.

You may also like: AXE YOU Body SprayBody WashAXE Signature Gold Antiperspirant StickDry Spray AntiperspirantAXE Signature Dandruff Defense 2-in-1 ShampooSkin Hydrator Body WashHigh Shine GelAXE Urban Thickening Style Prep ShampooCharcoal Clean Body WashAXE Adrenaline Daily Clean 2-in-1 Style Prep Shampoo.

Le nettoyant pour le corps AXE Cool Charge pour hommes, avec menthe glacée et gingembre, est un nettoyant corporel pour hommes qui intègre une technologie de libération de parfum au toucher – pour procurer des bouffées de fraîcheur chaque fois que tu touches à ta peau pour une peau fraîche, propre et énergisée toute la journée, chaque journée.

3.2/5

February 09, 2017

I find this has a very strong smell and seems to dry out my skin. I like using it in the summer but not in the winter when I find my skin to be more dry.

January 15, 2017

I have used this in the past and it has a nice scent. I have moved on to other products but it's not like I wouldn't use this again in future. I think that it has decent value for the price and the scent isn't bad either. I had a few compliments after using this.

1.8/5

January 13, 2017

I got this for christmas, even though my family knows I do not like Axe products, but whatever. It smells ok, but it left my skin very dry. I prefer the ladies body washes over axe. Its just so over powering

January 13, 2017

Smells fresh and clean, and washes well. I love the smell. Always get this from Shoppers on sale, and buy a few at a a time. My mom has coupons too.

January 12, 2017

Great body wash. leaves you feeling refreshed and smelling great. Great for your skin especially if you need a hydrating wash. I never go anywhere without it as I always take some with me when I travel.