AXE Anarchy For Her Daily Fragrance Reviews

April 16, 2019

Smells so good

This spray is a cheap version of a perfume. It leaves you smelling fresh/clean. No need to worry if a co worker is near you on a hot day. Not over powering, just right.

April 14, 2019

Great product !

I love the axe spray. I only buy it when it’s on sale because it’s quite expensive. I find you don’t need a lot because it’s quite potent. I also like the fact that it lasts for quite a long time. I wish they would release some more scents though.

March 18, 2019

Amazing smell

Absolutely loved this product. It made my skin feel clean, reenergized and fresh. I will continue to use this product everyday and I will recommend to all my friends and family

March 04, 2019

Love this!

Ca sent super bon! Je suis très difficile sur les déodorant mais celui-ci est super, aucun résidus et il sent bon longtemps! Je me fait toujours demander mon parfum! Vraiment bien!

February 15, 2019

Fresh smell and long wear

Long lasting fragrance. Has a thick liquid like silk.would definitely recommend this to my friends, thank you so much for having me on the reviews.

February 05, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I love this Product AXE Anarchy for women soft rinse& crisp

It seems to work great
    It Washes,Feels good and I love the smell
    I feel great after the shower
    AXE Anarchy for women soft rinse& crisp apple scent
    AXE Anarchy Fir her Deodorant Body Spray

February 01, 2019

Great smell stays on longer

Love the smell. Was a great price for the size. Love that it stays on you longer. I am definitely going to purchase Axe for her again. Hope they do different smells.

January 25, 2019

Love this 😍

I was so glad to find out that AXE had a product for women, as my husband uses AXE frequently, and I just loved each and every men’s scent. I purchased the AXE for her ANARCHY, and I just love it! So fresh, feminine, and long-lasting. I stocked up when there was a sale and I also had coupons 😄 but even without coupons, they often go on sale for $4 or even less, and it’s such an amazing product for such a reasonably low price!! Get yourselves this and give it a try! Great for everyday use

January 24, 2019

REALLY LOVE IT! REALLY RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO TRY IT!..

I've been using this deodorant spray for years now and I still love it. Guaranteed that you won't have to re-apply or that your armpit will sweat mid of the day, well unless you're being really active though. But the smell is guaranteed still good. I had an experience before where I was in the gym and a bit anxious about my armpits smell if ever, but thanks to this product, I never really have any issues with it. It's really <3. I've tried tons of product before but so far this one is the only one that lasted for years. And I'm more than a hundred percent satisfied with it! really recommend to everyone!

January 18, 2019

Maybe a smaller bottle? So that it fits in my purse better.

I enjoyed using axe for her. It's a great idea for Axe to try to expand the customer base. I did wish it came with a small bottle so I could take it in my purse easier. Also I found that I had to reapply more often than I would have liked to.