3.9/5
AXE Body Spray for Men, Excite Reviews

Smells good

Axe smells really good but people need to be reminded that it is very strong. Even just using a small amount will still work just as well. It makes it too strong,. if you use to much but that would be the person problem not the product.

Axe Body Spray

This body spray makes my skin really smooth and smelling great I would reccomend This product to any guy or women if their looking for a body spray that's adorable.

Love the smell!!

Hi absolutely I love with the product my husband uses it and he loves it too!!since he started using axe products we don’t buy anything else. Would definitely recommend it too everyone.!

February 13, 2018

The best body spray for men

My son will not go without his axe body spray..He wants it at Christmas time when I am looking for stuff for his stocking...It is the best smelling spray and doesn't have a strong odor

December 05, 2017

It works great

This product works 20% and the smell is so cool hard to believe that it is such a good product as I have seen bad reviews for other axe products this one is different so much better with a very fragrant smell

September 27, 2017

My husband loves it.

As the title states, my husband loves it. I love the smell and so does he. Very manly. Could be a little less expensive for the size of the container though.

June 17, 2017

Love this stuff

This stuff smells better than most colognes. It goes on sale quite often which makes it very affordable. There are many great scents, also 2 thumbs up from my wife

2.8/5

May 29, 2017

My son uses this product frequently and enjoys it. The smell is sometimes overbearing when he first puts it on, but dissipates quickly from the air. He also brings the travel format to school for his gym bag - it comes in quite handy after sports.

May 15, 2017

Axe products are the absolute best ! I use them for myself and my husband as I find they are much more effective then many of the other products I have tried in the past. The scent is absolutely amazing!

May 02, 2017

Makes my hubby smell amazing ! So many different choices for every man. And I love Phoenix on my man ! Mmmm love a good smell ! Last longing, good smell, and great design.