AXE Body Spray for Men, Excite Reviews

June 01, 2018

AXE BODY SPRAY FOR MEN,

AXE BODY SPRAY FOR MEN, is very good body spray the smell is very good my son uses every day. He has overall all whole a lot of aXr products he obsessed with this brand .

May 12, 2018

I love AXE Products

I have always enjoyed axe products since they first came out. This Excite fragrance its quite pleasant and my girlfriend really likes it as well. I will keep using AXE for sure.

May 02, 2018

Definite must have for your man!

My boyfriend uses this body spray on a daily basis. It has yet to fail to live up to its namesake! It even gets me excited and energized for the day ahead!

March 27, 2018

Super produit

J’aime se parfum il me convient tellement.jaime se produit il me fait sentir mieux dans ma peau.jaime l’apparence de ce produit.toute le monde trouve que je sens bon

Smells good

Axe smells really good but people need to be reminded that it is very strong. Even just using a small amount will still work just as well. It makes it too strong,. if you use to much but that would be the person problem not the product.

Axe Body Spray

This body spray makes my skin really smooth and smelling great I would reccomend This product to any guy or women if their looking for a body spray that's adorable.

Love the smell!!

Hi absolutely I love with the product my husband uses it and he loves it too!!since he started using axe products we don’t buy anything else. Would definitely recommend it too everyone.!

February 13, 2018

The best body spray for men

My son will not go without his axe body spray..He wants it at Christmas time when I am looking for stuff for his stocking...It is the best smelling spray and doesn't have a strong odor

December 05, 2017

It works great

This product works 20% and the smell is so cool hard to believe that it is such a good product as I have seen bad reviews for other axe products this one is different so much better with a very fragrant smell

September 27, 2017

My husband loves it.

As the title states, my husband loves it. I love the smell and so does he. Very manly. Could be a little less expensive for the size of the container though.