AXE® Ice Chillin' Body Wash Reviews

With the unique fragrance of Frozen Lemon and Eucalyptus, AXE® Ice Chillin' not only protects you from body odour but it also has a fresh scent that takes you from day to night. Helps to keep you fresh for up to 8 hours.

Nettoyant pour le corps AXE® Ice Chillin'

You may also like AXE® Ice Chill™ Deodorant Stick

Amazing body wash

I received this body wash free for my boyfriend to try, he loved it! It felt so clean after & the scent was so amazing. Long lasting & even I loved the scent on him smelling so fresh!

March 26, 2019

Axe ice chillin body wash

This body wash was nothing short of amazing! The smell was to die for, and the effectiveness was great. You could smell it all day and even into the next day, and it never lost its smell. It was one of the best body washes that I have ever smelt.

Loved it!!

My son is normally a bar soap guy so when I gave him Axe Chillin Body wash to try with the axe lather brush he was kind of skeptical. Now he’s changed his mind, it didn’t dry his skin and left him feeling refreshed and smelling great. He’s changed his mind and now only wants Axe Chillin body wash because he loves how he smelled after using it. I’m happy he’s happy and no more soap bars in my bathroom!

March 26, 2019

Make your man smell as handsome as he looks

This body wash is excellent. Very masculine scent as opposed to the store brand bar soap my husband usually uses. It also smooths out his rough skin, without using a moisturizer (that he thinks is unmasculine lol )

March 25, 2019

Great body wash

My gf got this in the mail for free for myself to try the product and review.
    The scent is nothing too strong (some sents I have a hard time using because they are over powering). The lemon and mint together really make a good combination. I work a physically demanding job and the smell still lingers after a few hours of sweating. I plan to repurchase.

March 22, 2019

My boyfriend loves this

He loved this body wash. It smells way more like a man then a boy which he greatly appreciated but it also helped when he was sick to clear his sinus. It smelt subtle when he got out of the shower and not like he bathed in cologne. He said it lathered really well and kept his smell on his body all day. He liked the gel of the body wash and said it’s perfect for the time of year.

March 22, 2019

Very fresh and Clean Smelling

This #AXEiceChill is the perfect combo with the deodorant. Smelling just as good this is as refreshing as it's partner.
    The scent lasted hours after my shower, so very effective. It didn't leave a greasy residue (like the deodorant). Again it smells so invigorating. Hard not to wake up while using it.
    I think the value is fairly decent. I would recommend this to a friend and will be buying both this and the deodorant in the future.
    #gotitfree

My new favorite!

I have been using axe products for a while but this scent is my favorite so far! I love that you can actually smell it on my skin right until my next shower. I think the packaging and the name is fun! A little bit does go a long way. My only critique is that is find it a little too liquidy, I wish it was a slightly thicker consistency just to make it easier to use.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I plan to buy this again and again...

Please read below to find my Husband’s Review:

AXE is one of my regular body wash brands. I enjoyed trying this new product. It was a different kind of clean! It left you feeling “squeaky clean” and gave me tingles!

This product is extremely reasonably priced.

I will continue to buy this product again and again.

Exquis

Mon conjoint à reçu le gel douche de Axe. Il a été très satisfait. L'odeur est exquise. Même moi je le constate. Côté nettoyant, le gel douche Axe fait très bien son travail. Je le recommande. Mon conjoint va surement continuer avec se gèle douche par la suite.