AXE® Ice Chillin' Body Wash Reviews

With the unique fragrance of Frozen Lemon and Eucalyptus, AXE® Ice Chillin' not only protects you from body odour but it also has a fresh scent that takes you from day to night. Helps to keep you fresh for up to 8 hours.

Nettoyant pour le corps AXE® Ice Chillin'

You may also like AXE® Ice Chill™ Deodorant Stick

March 14, 2019

Nice scent, clean and fresh!

I have been using this after training as of late and like body washes due to the convenience (and ideal for exfoliating as well, yep, men exfoliate) and really enjoy this as it rinses off nicely with no residue though and though I like the scent, it is new to me so takes some adjusting to it.

2.8/5

Not to strong of sent

I received this body wash free. My husband tested it he said it did it’s job he said he felt clean but he likes more stronger sents and this had a little sent to it.

March 14, 2019

My husband smells delicious!

My husband smells very refreshing after every shower he takes now! He works hard and gets quite dirty at work so it's hard finding a product that can keep up with his lifestyle! He says that this product not only keeps up but leaves his skin feeling tingly and clean and had no problems adjusting it into his daily shower routine! We will both 100% agree to purchase again!

Will definitely buy again

Nice refreshing scent that’s not overwhelming like some products,great body wash too,absolutely will buy this body wash again. Love the product and love the scent

Works great

Love the smell. Works well as a mens body wash. Keeps skin hydrated while leaving a great scent. A very good product which I would recommend to others

Axe Ice Chillin' Body Wash

Had my teen son try this Axe Ice Chillin Body Wash! He loved the clean refreshing scent and loved how the body wash lathered up and cleaned. He loved that the scent continued with him throughout the day. His new favorite!

Amazing body wash

Absoluteky nothing bad to say about this body wash. It has a very refreshing smell and gives you a fresh-cold feeling in the shower. Reminds me of great outdoors in winter time. It can be used as shampoo why not.
    If i ran out and see it nd the store on special ill definetly buy it again.

Chillin' Fresh Scent

I received Axe Ice Chillin' Iced Mint Lemon Scent body Wash free to try, courtesy of XY Stuff,in exchange for an honest review. I gave this to my husband to try and he loved the minty, fresh scent, which lasted most of the day without being overpowering. It lathers up rich in the shower and he didn't need to use a lot. Rinses off clean and doesn't leave skin feeling tight and dry. Overall, he loved this body wash and said he would definitely purchase it again and recommend it to our sons also.

Great body wash

I received this product for free for review purposes. I really enjoyed this body wash. The scent was fresh and minty and my girlfriend enjoyed it. I use it daily

Great body wash

This soap smells great, will leave you feeling so refreshed and the smell lasts forever! Looking for a men’s body wash that’ll grab the ladies attention? This is it guys